Hobi pov:

"Thanks for coming over to help me out with unpacking Joon," I said as I carried in the last box.

We were currently in my new studio as it was about to be ready to open its doors soon.

"Yeah of course," he said! "Gosh I'm so excited for you this is so cool your building a company up your like an entrepreneur now," he said!

"This is cool Namjoon you're a literal celebrity," I said. "So what you're doing is for the well being of others I find that so cool," he said.

I smiled as I kissed his head as we got to work with decorating.

Me and Namjoon have been dating for about a month and a half now. Things felt better things were even better than the first time we dated.

Probably cause we're now both older and better mentally were finally able to grow together as people.

But I've really enjoyed having him back in my life, and I hope he's just as happy as I am.

After an hour of work we sat on the floor of the studio to take a break. "This is work," he joked.

"Tell me about it," I said. "So how did the interview go?"

"Eh same old stuff they ask me about music, my friends, and artist that I know of coming out with music, and any scandals I'm in," he said.

"You get scandals," I asked? "No that's why they ask cause they always feel like something is missing but I'm just a regular guy who likes music," he said.

"Regular guy my ass you won awards at MNET and the golden disc awards don't think I didn't see you on TV," I said.

"Wait really that was like a few years ago," he said. "Weren't you like?"

"Yeah I was locked up but I found a way to sneak in extra TV time cause I heard you would be performing and was nominated," I said.

"I wanted to support you even then."

Namjoon smiled as he brought me closer to him hugging me.

"I missed this," he said. "I missed us."

"You have no idea how much I have too," I said. "But things are going good now and as long as we're communicating and honest then I think we're going to keep doing good," I said holding his hand.

He smiled but then it faded out.

"Hoseok I think I need to tell you something then," he said. Confused and slightly worried I turned around to fave him.

"What is it Namjoon," I asked?

He fidgeted around a bit as I could tell he was trying to find the words to say.

"Before I explain please know I wasn't like thinking about it like this but I know back then it was something that troubled you a lot and after a while I finally figured out why and I think it's best I tell you now," he said fast!

"Namjoon just tell me please," I said.

"I'm asexual Hoseok," he said. "Back then the reason why I never wanted to engage with you in those actions wasn't because I didn't want to do it with you but because I can't anymore," he said.

"You know that bac hen I would just lend my body out to about anyone and how hyper sexual I was as a kid, and growing up I get depressed thinking about it."

"I feel used and guilty that I couldn't save myself for someone else." "But I always felt bad when it was us." "Back then I know you wanted to but I could never get excited I just got scared, and I was scared you would think I was only sleeping with you cause that's what I do sleep with people."