Yeonjun pov:

Click click click

"Gosh I look so good," I thought to myself as I took photos for my Instagram.

"Ok let's get his food to him before lunch starts"

I made my way inside the office as I walked past the desk and to the break room.

As I was walking there I said hello to a few of the nurses in the hall and they of course waved back and went to the kitchen area.

As I made it to the break room and set his food down I realized I forgot all the utensils at home. So I decided to hit up the kitchen to grab some.

But as I did I overheard something I probably shouldn't have.

"I can't believe he's here again talk about being clingy," one of them said.

"Did you see what he posted on his insta, Soobin and him are officially married now," another said.

"Oh hell no I thought they would break up, I mean three years waiting Soobin deserves better than that slut!"

"Oh yeah have you seen the post he's making too and the way he looks and is dressing he thinks he hot shit but he looks a hot mess."

They all laughed as they said more degrading things about me.

"You know Soobin deserves so much better I mean so many pretty girls in the office willing to let him have them and he chooses to one be gay and two to decline them."

"Don't worry Yeonjun would probably leave him soon, cheat, or Soobin will see he there for the money."

They laughed once more as I left. I just left the office building and go in my car. Once I was in I just began to cry. The stuff they were saying about me and our relationship broke my heart. The fact they see me as some slut for his money was crazy.

They don't understand how much love I have for this man amd for them to have been lying to our faces. I had to leave.

I drove home and got in bed and tried to sleep it off.

Hours later Soobin made it home and came to our room.

"Junnie I'm home," he said. "I saw you left me lunch today why didn't you stay back?"

"I wasn't feeling well," I said. "Awe man I'm sorry to hear that hon," he said. "I appreciate you still going out your way to make sure I ate well, you're so considerate," he said placing a kiss on my head.

"I'm gonna watch TV downstairs you rest up ok."

Once he left I felt myself tear up more. He was too good to me to someone as pathetic as me.

The next few weeks were my worst. I haven't stepped foot in that hospital since then. Som odd reason my insta became more negative as dm's and comments were judging me for everything.

"My body, my marriage, my personality, basically my whole self and it brought me down terribly.

I stopped posting myself online and just in general. I stopped eating as much too all I did was just bed rot and thought about all the things Soobin has contributed to and how I just trail behind.

As another night came by another day of Soobin worrying.

"Yeonjun I know you don't want to talk about it but please tell me what happened," he said. "You haven't been happy in weeks, you don't talk to me anymore, you don't visit me, you don't even post anymore and you love doing your outfits of the day anymore."

"Sweetie tell me what's going on."

He held onto my tightly placing kisses on my head and I just felt even worse. I felt like I was making everything harder for him. He stressed enough at work now he has to deal with me.