8

Kennedy

5 months later

"So you exited to 18 next week." Buck glares washing his clothes in the bucket annoyed at that question shaking his head. "Firstly we are still in Iraq...secondly we are pretending that it not happening because that seemed to work last year." He says going back to what he was doing he's grown another four god damn inches in the last year so he's tall as fuck to my 5'10.

"Come on nothing is gonna happen Puppy." He ignores me pretending I am not there at all shaking his head. "Your turning 18 that's a huge milestone!" I say bouncing and he just scoffs shaking his head he was stand offish last year as well.

"He's right Pup." Deacon chimes in and he sets down the clothes getting agitated and annoyed. "Just fucking drop it ok I don't care about my fucking birthday." He yells walking off me and Deacon look at each other he's never gotten that angry at any of us so it's worrying. He doesn't yell so the others pop around confused to asking what's going on.

"Something up with Pup...we mentioned his birthday and he got really fucking angry." I say worried about him. 

.

.

Evan

I walk away from the camp about twenty or thirty minutes away trying to calm myself down I love them as family but they get on my damn nerves at time. I don't celebrate my birthday it's not right to fucking celebrate it and they will never fully understand it.

I mean how can you celebrate a day where your older and twin brother died on? How the hell do you make joy out of a damn day like that? You don't so there for fuck my birthday and fuck turning 18 cool I am an adult whatever I have been an adult since I was 13.

Been feeding myself, getting myself to school and bed and awake since I was 13. Working since I was 15 I haven't celebrated that stupid day since I was 7 just a god damn day.

I am pacing cursing in Spanish under my breath frustrated when somebody walks up to me shocking the hell out of me it being Diaz. "Diaz?" I ask he smirks and frowns at me sadly placing his hand on my cheek.

"I'm only here for three months as a relief...your allowed to be happy to turn 18 Buck and your allowed to be angry about that as well ok." He says with a soft smile his caramel eyes piecing into mine melting at the touch of his hand.

"How long were you standing there?" I ask softly and he smiles shaking his placing his hand on the back of my neck. "Bout 15 or 20 mikes." His other hand on my cheek as he just stares into my eyes. "Your prettier than I remember." I mumble earning a laugh from him as he gives me a kiss god this is a new taste fucking asshole had coffee today.

"You fucking army pussy you had some fucking coffee today it's been over a year since I have had coffee!" I growl making him bust out laughing. "Diaz you got 20 mikes before we roll out!"

"Whatever Bosko I fucking get it."

He pulls something out of his pocket and slips it into my hand. "Their coffee tablets I always bring two months worth here's half." He says giving me another kiss with a smile.

"Oh my god when I get back to American soil you need to tell me where to get these." I say leaning into him he nods his head. "Deal Evan that means you have to make it back than." I shake his hand on that. "So what you had them stop the car how did you?"

"I kind of paid off my commander to stop us by here so I could see you in person." I smack him in the chest rolling my eyes. "What we have been stuck with video chats for the last five months and I it's been 7 since I got to kiss you so I took advantage of it.