Day 1 - Just the two of us

Evan: Jason! Leaf and I are heading out for the week!!

Jason: Where are you going in such a hurry?

(Leaf giggled as Evan's face flushed) Evan: Nowhere important!!

Leaf: Stay safe, Spirit. (Leaf said with a wink) I have a feeling Jason's going to be hard to handle.

(And with that, Evan and Leaf left the house, leaving Jason and Spirit alone for the week.)

Spirit: So... We have a week to ourselves, what should we do?

(Jason smirks. He looks at Spirit and takes a moment to think.)

Jason: A week, huh? (He tilts his head) Just the two of us, for a week.

(Spirit's face flushed, her ears spiked up. She couldn't tell if she was intrigued or worried. Jason noticed her confusion.)

Spirit: What's that supposed to mean?

Jason: You know what I mean. Or do you want me to show you?

(Spirit was in shock. Jason pins her to the wall and looks down at her.)

Jason: I guess you want me to show you...

(Without a second thought, the first words that came out of Spirit's mouth was please.)

Jason: We have a week, Princess, and I won't let it go to waste. The best part about it is... (He pauses; his voice becomes a low growl) No one can stop me, and today is only day one.

(Spirit was in pure shock. She didn't know what to say or do. She could barely look him in the eyes; Jason was more straightforward than usual.)

Jason: At a loss for words, Princess? (He says before putting one hand on her hip.)

Spirit: I- I- Uhh-

Jason: Stay speechless, Princess; speak with your actions.

(He pulled her closer and moved his hand to her neck. He whispered in her ear.)

Jason: Oh, I'm going to enjoy this.

(Spirit felt shivers down her spine. This side of Jason was rare to see. The hand that was once on her hip was now sliding down her leg. Spirit's eyes flutter as she leans her head against the wall behind her. Jason chuckled.)

Jason: I haven't done anything yet, Princess, and you're already melting for me.

Spirit: B- But- (Before she could say anything else, Jason put a finger over her mouth.)

Jason: Shh~ Princess~ Just let me take control~

Spirit: Well- (She tried to speak again, but Jason didn't allow her to. He shook his head.)

Jason: Quite, Princess. Let me work... (He moved his head to the croak of her neck and began to kiss and suck on her neck.)

(He continued to work on her neck and began squeezing her thigh.)

Jason: You taste so good~

Spirit: I-

(Jason groans in her neck, signaling her to stop. Spirit was conflicted; she didn't know if she wanted to resist or give in to him.)

Jason: You know, I've waited quite a while for this. (He groaned.) Maybe I should keep teasing you. (He smirked.)

(Spirit was stiff, but her body melted in Jason's touch. Spirit slowly began melting into Jason.)

Jason: Look who has their tail between their legs now. Princess, I could get used to it being the two of us.

(Every time Jason spoke, his breath hit Spirit's neck, making her shiver. Just when Spirit completely melted into Jason, he stopped.)

Jason: You didn't think I would let you melt that quickly. Maybe another day, Princess.

(The end of day one)