Day 2 - The Black Box

(The next morning, Spirit got a message from Leaf)

Leaf's Message: Evan met my friend Iira yesterday. I think he likes her more than me. T-T Oh, by the way, I left you something in Evan's room

Spirit: Oh, why would she leave that in Evan's room? (She wondered)

(Spirit slowly walked towards Evan's room but suddenly felt a chill down her spine.)

Jason: Morning princess (He said in a heavily groggy voice.)

Spirit: Shit! (She jumped) Jason, you almost gave me a heart attack... (She pouted as she aggressively tapped Jason.)

Jason: Mmm. (He groaned) Where are you going?

(Jason glanced over to the direction Spirit was going. He then stared at her with confusion.)

Jason: Why are you going to Evan's room, princess? Is there something of yours in there?

(Spirit felt that Jason was starting to get a little aggressive with his tone as he continued questioning her.)

Spirit: Leaf left something for me in Evan's room. I have no idea why, but I'm going to get it.

Jason: She did? (He tilted his head out of curiosity.) I'll get it... (He says before walking toward Evan's room)

(Jason goes into Evan's room and sees a note and a box on Evan's bed.)

Leaf's Letter: I know, I know, it's suspicious for something in a black box to be sitting on Evan's bed, but it's for your week with each other. Think of it as a Celebration Gift! XOXO -Leafu

(Jason peeks inside the box and feels his face heat up.)

Jason: Where the fuck did Leaf find this. (He mumbled as he closed the box and exited Evan's room)

(Spirit notices that Jason was flustered when he walked past her and goes to his room. She makes a double-take before following him to his room.)

Spirit: Jason, what was in the box? (She questioned as she noticed the box in his hand.)

Jason: It's nothing important for now... (He mumbles.)

(A familiar ring perks up both their ears as they realized it was Spirit's phone. Jason grabs her phone from the bed and sees a message from Leaf.)

Leaf's Message: Evan almost lit the house on fire. ;-; Luckily, Iira was quick to kick him out of the kitchen. Now Evan's sulking in a corner. He looks like a lost puppy.

(Jason chuckles at Leaf's message, leaving Spirit confused.)

Spirit: Who's the message from? (She asked.)

Jason: Leaf sent you a message. I guess she wanted to tell you about what's going on. (He explained.)

Spirit: What did she say? (Her curiosity getting the best of her.)

(Jason shows her the message, trying to hold in his light chuckles.)

Spirit: Oh god...uh, I guess Evan makes a mess wherever he goes. (She giggled.)

Jason: No wonder Leaf always keeps an eye on him. (He commented before putting Spirit's phone back on his bed.)

(Jason sits down on his bed and lays back. Spirit noticed that Jason was starting to get flustered.)

Spirit: Jason? Why are you getting flustered? (She asked.)

Jason: Huh? I'm not flustered. I just feel a little sick.

(Spirit then gets on the bed on top of Jason, leaning closer to his face.)

Spirit: If that's true, why weren't you still in bed earlier? (She smirked, teasing him while rubbing his cheek.)

(Jason looked over to the box, scared about what would happen if Spirit got a hold of it. He looked back at her as his lips shivered.)

Spirit: Jason? What's wr—(she tried to ask.)

(Jason pulls Spirit closer to him as he kisses her passionately. His hand gripping her hips tightly.)

Jason: Princess, I love you so much. (He said as he held her tightly.) Y'know, I always wanted to spend time with you, but... (He trailed off)

(Spirit tilted her head slightly as she waited for Jason to finish his sentence.)

Jason: It's just...I just want you to myself...like right now, it's just us. I want this every fucking day. (He said desperately)

(Spirit was too stunned to speak. Seeing Jason like this, actually talking about his opinions with her.) 

Spirit: Jason, I love you too, and all you have to do is ask, ok?

(Jason was looking at Spirit with a dazed expression. His stomach rumbled, and his eyes were on Spirit's neck.)

Spirit: Hungry? (She said with a soft voice)

(Jason suddenly flipped over, and now Spirit was underneath him. He then bit her neck, groaning in pleasure each time. When he finished, he licked her neck where he left his bite marks.)

Spirit: Wait, Jason. What was the g— (She was cut off.)

Jason: Be quiet...focus on me, please. (He said as he stared into her eyes.)

(Spirit nodded silently as she smiled slightly. She started to look away from him. Noticing this, Jason guided her sight back towards him, grabbing her by her chin. He suddenly got off the bed and left the room, leaving Spirit confused but curious.)

Spirit: What was that about? (She glanced over at the box.) Hmm? There has to be something in that box that made him so flustered this morning.

(Spirit slowly got out of the bed, walked over to the box, and peeked inside. She was excited as she saw what it was.)

(Meanwhile, Jason was making dinner, but his mind was elsewhere. He couldn't stop thinking about what he wanted to do to Spirit.)

Jason: God...what's wrong with me? (He muttered to himself.)

(After a while, Jason and Spirit were sitting together. Jason watched as Spirit ate the food he made for her.)

Spirit: Jason, why were you avoiding my question about the gift?

(Jason suddenly flinched after hearing the question.)

Spirit: Wait before you answer the question. Let me go put my plate away.

(Jason rested his eyes while he waited for Spirit. Click Spirit somehow thought Jason was sleeping and managed to put a chain on his collar.)

Spirit: Jason~ I know you're not asleep. (She pulled the chain slightly.)

Jason: What, who said I was? Hgnh- princess. (Jason looked up towards her with a shivering smile.)

Spirit: Come closer. (She said with a smirk of excitement.)

(Jason just stayed on the couch, ignoring Spirit. Spirit notices this and tugs on the chain, pulling Jason towards her.)

Jason: You're seriously doing this, prince—(Jason grunted as he got pulled again.)

Spirit: What, you didn't think I would find it, did you~? (She said seductively)

Jason: I was hoping you didn't. You're so stubborn, so— urk.

(Spirit tugged the chain hard, making Jason look down at her with a nervous, angry expression.)

Spirit: C'mon, be a good boy and come to the room with me~

(End of Day Two)