Day 5 - A Restless Wrestle

(It was morning, and Spirit had just woken up. She looked over to Jason sleeping as she sat up.)

Spirit: Mm... Oh, you're still sleeping. That's good... (She said with a somewhat groggy but soft tone.)

(Spirit got up and she was instantly pulled back down by Jason. His grip was extremely tight as he held her in bed.)

Jason: Don't leave me....

Spirit: Jason, what's wrong?

(Jason wrapped his arms around Spirit and nuzzled his head on her shoulder.)

Jason:...princess (Jason's grip tightened even more. He slowly bit into Spirit's neck.) mmph~

Spirit: J-jason~? Wh—

(Jason growled heavily. Spirit then went completely silent.)

Jason: Don't go...please...I need you. (He said with a shaky voice)

Spirit: Jason...(She said with a slight hint of worry.) Did you have another nightmare?

(Jason shivered as he held Spirit even tighter.)

Jason: I can't lose you...I d-don't want to lose you...(His breathing was heavier than before.)

(Spirit rubbed his head, reassuring him that he wouldn't lose her.)

Spirit: Hey, let's go out for a walk, alright?

Jason: Ok...

(After getting dressed, Jason and Spirit headed out for a walk around the city. It was quite sunny outside, and Jason had his hair down; he looked extremely hot.)

Spirit: Jason. (Spirit grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him to the side. She then untied her hair and tied Jason's hair in a ponytail.) There you go, is that better?

Jason: Thanks...I feel a little bit better now.

Spirit: That's good! Now cmon!

(Spirit dragged Jason by his wrist to a small bar.)

Jason: Wh— wait—

(When they got to the bar, they saw some familiar faces.)

Spirit: Hey! Christina, what are you doing here? And Carl, as well?

Christina: Hey.

Carl: Yo! Wait, Jason, I thought you didn't like bars?

Jason: I don't... Why are you here anyway? Aren't you a lightweight?

Carl: Oh yeah, It's not like you can handle a drink anyway!

Christina: Guys, if you're going to argue over who can drink more, then we're leaving.

(Jason and Carl looked at each other and looked away, rolling their eyes.)

Carl: Fine, we're going to sit at the booth back in the corner.

Spirit: Ok, you two try not to get too hostile towards each other.

Jason: Mhm... (He said as he walked with Carl towards the booth with Carl.)

So, what are you guys doing here?

Carl: She wanted to get a drink and dragged me with her. You?

Jason: I guess it's the same for me. (He said as he looked away from Carl.)

Carl: Jason? Is something wrong? I see you tapping your fingers on the table, and your leg is repeatedly shaking.

Jason: It's nothing...I'm just.... (Jason put his head down on the table.)