TDI: Audition Tape - Jonathan

*Static*

The camera shakes as it begins recording a muscular boy with olive skin, messy white hair and wearing a flannel shirt over a plain black shirt smiling at the camera.

Jonathan: Okay, is it recording? It is! Cool!

He coughs before he starts his audition.

Jonathan: Hello! I'm Jonathan and I'm auditioning for the new series, "Total Drama Island". I can understand going through all these audition tapes might be very annoying so I'll try to make mine quick!

He starts counting on his fingers as he explains.

Jonathan: I'm very helpful in projects, I'm great with tools, building and restoration... I learned a lot from my dad. Oh, and I work well with others! Mainly as a voice of reason, but also I like to help people whenever they need it.

He rubs the back of his head as Jonathan looks down at his feet for a moment.

Jonathan: I hope that my "Situation" doesn't make things difficult for everyone.... (Whisper) I tend to be very intimidating to others. (Sighs) Well! I think that's all about me, I really hope that you consider me for your show! Thank you for your time!

Jonathan reached out and hits the camera, but the recording didn't stop as he looks over towards it confused as he keeps trying to stop the recording.

Jonathan: Hmm, thought I fixed that? Is it busted? No, stop recording, darn big fingers!....

*Static*

Meanwhile in the production studio, Chris McLean watches the various other audition tapes as he just finished watching Jonathan's.

Chris: Hmm, you know I was originally thinking of only choosing 22 contestants.... But what the heck, what's one more to the list?

Searching around he finds the papers that had the lists of information on the audition tapes and participants as he places Jonathan's on the table with the others as it reads out his information.

[Name: Jonathan]
[Age: 16]
[Origin: North Carolina]
[Height: 7'1 ft]

Application - Approved✔️

Contestant # - 23

Chris: Welcome to Total Drama Island Jonathan.

_________________________________________

(Hello readers and thank you for reading. This chapter marks the celebration of me reaching 100K reads on my Muscle-Bound story, and is the start of one of the new stories in the rotation of all my series. I plan on making an announcement later on my message board about the new plans I have for stories and all that other stuff.....)

*The reason I'm making this story is because, like Ben10, Total Drama Island was a show I watched when it first came out and it has a lot of nostalgia for me. That and similar to the Ben10/Mha circumstance, I couldn't find that many stories of Total Drama Island where actually goes with the actual show. I hope you all are excited for the new journey that we will be starting.*

-Until next time...