Season 1 Episode 4: Dodgebrawl

Chris: last time on Total Drama Island. the Screaming Gophers kicked butt in the awake-a-thon, when Duncan took a snooze on the can, and the Killer Bass took their second loss in a row...harsh.

The screen flashes to show the events of the last episode as it showed Jonathan and Gwen winning the last challenge, Heather's plan to mess with the Bass team and all of the parts between the challenge.

Chris: Heather orchestrated the first Total Drama Island alliance by convincing Lindsay and Beth to join forces with her, then pocketed Eva's MP3 player and sat back to watch the fireworks. nicely played, Heather, nicely played. Even though Eva could've pretty much kicked anyone's butt here, in the end, it was her temper that got her kicked off. She became the second camper to rock the boat of losers.

Eva was seen angerly leaving down the dock as she was entering the boat.

Chris: Who will break the rules of their new alliance? Will Gwen and Jonathan be able to stay awake until the end of the episode? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the dock of shame? Stay tuned for the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet on Total Drama Island!

(Watch Opening)

_________________________________________

The scene opens with the mess hall as both teams are sitting at their tables. The Gophers appear to be in good spirits while the Bass were all tired, and very low in enthusiasm.

 The Gophers appear to be in good spirits while the Bass were all tired, and very low in enthusiasm

Chris walks over and chuckles with a smile with Duncan moving his head to look at the host.

Chris: Duncan. You look like crap, dude.

Duncan: Stuff it.

Courtney: Harold snored all night.

Chris: Wow, four nights with no sleep.
How much are you hurting, dude?

Duncan raised his head off the table completely as he glares at Chris, scaring everyone at the table.

Duncan: Want to find out?!

Chris: No, no, it's cool. It's cool.

The mess hall door opens as everyone looks to see Harold entering the building. His face looked like someone took a sharpie marker to it as he walks across the room with an upbeat in his step.

 His face looked like someone took a sharpie marker to it as he walks across the room with an upbeat in his step