Season 1 Episode 9: Paintball Deer Hunter

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island.
Both teams set out on a canoe trip to deadly Boney Island. Cody hit on Gwen about 80 times, but he made up for it. At the end of the day the last marshmallow was set to go to either Izzy or Lindsay. But the RCMP swooped in and bam! Izzy hightailed it outta there.

Scenes flash by showing the teams traveling to Boney Island, Cody's attempts of asking Gwen out and finally up to Izzy's elimination which didn't really seem like one as she ran out into the woods.

Chris: Man, I knew the girl was nuts, but I didn't know she was totally insane. However, one gopher may have secretly done something even crazier when she brought home a creepy stick statue voodoo thingy from the deadly haunted island.

More scenes flash by to show Beth taking the statue off of the island not knowing what dangers lie in store for her.

Chris: Will Beth live to regret her souvenir? And can my teeth possibly get any whiter? Find out here on Total Drama Island.

(Watch Opening)

_________________________________________

The scene opens with the cabins as Chris flies in on a helicopter, flying over the cabins making as much noise as possible. Inside the Bass cabin, Duncan suddenly shot out of his bunk as he quickly dove under the bunks.

Duncan: Attack! They're coming, man. They found us!

The helicopter keeps flying as Leshawna wakes up accidentally banging her head on the bunk above her.

Leshawna: Ooh. Aah! Okay. That dude is really starting to get on my last nerve!

Heather: Oh, whatever. He just loves ruining our mornings. Beth, Lindsay, go warm up the shower for me.

The two girls exchange looks as the leader of the alliance yelled at them.

Heather: Now! And remember...

Beth: Not too hot this time, I know.

A bit later, the girls were all lined up outside the bathroom waiting to go in as they all looked uncomfortable.

Bridgette: What's the hold-up?

Lindsay: Heather needs her private time.

Leshawna: How long's "queenie" gonna be in there? I got urgent business.

Beth: She could still be a while.

Gwen: Ugh. That's it. I'm going lumberjack style.

Gwen walked away from the bathroom as the loudspeaker went off, as Chris speaks throughout the camp.

Chris: I hope you're ready for the most challenging challenge yet. Breakfast in three minutes at the campfire pit.

Beth: Um, Heather?

Heather: Can one of you come in here and lotion my back? It's peeling.

Beth turned around to see the girls were gone as she looked down sadly before walking into the bathroom.
_________________________________________

All sixteen campers were now at the campfire pit as Chris stood infront of them with his typical smile before announcing the next challenge.

Chris: Are you ready for today's extreme max impact challenge?