their sober driver

It was like any other normal day for the band... well sorta...

Everyone was hung over, Puff, the leader of the band was the most wasted...

almost everyone woke up with a massive headache all except Benatar, He was smart enough to realize they needed a sober driver. 

Ben was up early as usual. He was busy with chores and other morning shit. He was stumbling around with a mug of coffee in hand, taking care of the others while they loathed in regret for drinking so much the other night.

 He started by sweeping the insanely dirty, stank ass bus they called 'home', then wiping down windows covered in muck, then ect ect... Beneshart was about to just take a small nap but then he shot up when he heard one of the other band members finally getting up, a muffled voice echoed throughout the bus, groaning, and Benatar went to intervene.

He stood over the group piled on the floor from being too lazy to actually get on their bunks, as Ben stood there he heard that croaky voice again and saw Axel shuffling around, trying to get more shut-eye. Axel saw Benatar and softly laughed. 

"yo.. *hic* fag... heh... get a glass of water, dude... a bo'el o' wo'er... heheh..." 

Benatar hated when his bandmates teased him about his nationality, but he couldn't help it! It was how he was born Ig. Benafuckingshit sighed then went into the bus kitchen, grabbing a plastic cup from the cupboard and pouring some cold water into it, He decided to be extra nice and put some mother fucking ice cubes in that bitch, yeaahhhhh 

Axel took it eagerly and slurped that shit up. After he drank that wet goodness/j he went limp again and started snoring like someones middle aged dad ... Literally no one could sleep with him snoring like that so Ben kicked him... and then again... and then one more time until he finally groaned "Moomm... just a sec, I'm fucking spongebob..." 

Benatar literally cringed but he tried to kick Axel again, until-- 

Axel grabbed his leg and looked up at him, with a stern look he spoke.

"If your pipecleaner ass leg kicks me again, I'm going to actually fucking kill you, Benafuck."

Benajar took the risk and kicked Axel again, only to just be shooken with regret. 
Axel grabbed his leg again and started to get up... due to benafuckingshitmypantsatar's smol cute smol bean figure, Axel quickly bent him like a popsicle stick and bit Benabitch's arm. Benatar yelped as Axels teef grazed on his skin and immediatly chomped down. Axel let go, leaving a pretty prominent chomp mark on Benafuckingshitisweartogodihatebenatar's arm.

 Axel smirked then decided to just collapse onto someone else's bunk even though his was on top, he fell asleep in Puff's. He didn't care if Puff somehow beat his (fat juicy) ass but it was worth it at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uhh 482 words , I fucking hated this chapter, please I'll make better ones. this was just a test ig to see my gayass wrigintngn, cya, whores <3