pissing in walmatr

Disclaimer: no, this is NOT about pissing in Walmart, ok?? anywho

3rd person POV ig

Puff Puff woke up with an astounding headache, probably from getting "white boy wasted" last nite.

He checked his phone ... 11:49... shit, He slept in... later than usual. 

He decided to wake up for the day, not having any plans on what to do. Puff walked into the kitchen, smelling brunch. No one cooked in the band other than Deejay and Benatar. He saw Ben standing in front of the stove, wearing a small chef's hat, Like a twink.

"Yo, Benabitch, what 're you cookin'?" Benatar turned around, "Well, finally you're up-- Oh, uhm... making some eggs!-" "I don't wanna eat your British shit... Do we have any corn dogs or something?" Puff spoke as he stuck his head into the mini freezer they owned. There was practically nothing, Only some rice in the pantry but nothing appealing to Puff...

"Fuck... We needs to do some shopping, fags..." He turned to the rest of the band, who didn't care but Benatar.

"I could do the shopping!" He spoke as he finished cooking "Alright, Benatar, you can like... fuck off and go to Walmart or something," Puff spoke as Benatar finished cooking,

"Alrighty... uhm I may need a hand though..." He put his small gay-ass chef's hat away as he spoke in a tight voice.
"Uhh... sure, Deejay! go with Ben..." "Hell no! I gotta go shopping with Deejane fr." "Oh." They decided no one wanted to go with Benatar so they decided to rock paper scissors on it...

"Rock paper scissors... SHOOT--" 

.... 

Axel sighed heavily as he chose rock and Puff chose paper... Axel was pretty predictable you know he would choose rock because... he's metal and--... okay.

Benatar lightened up as he walked towards Axel. "We can just make a small list then we'll head there I suppose." 

Benatar quickly looked around for something to write on and with... 

Time skip lmao

Axel and Benatar were roaming Walmart, grabbing stuff they both wanted and needed.
"Axel... Do we need bread on the bus?? I didn't write it on here but I believe we may.." 
"Sure I guess..." Axel mumbled as Benatar went to go grab some cheap-ass wonder bread or something. Axel got a great idea and jumped into the cart, trying not to squish or break anything. Benatar came back, holding the wonder bread. When he saw Axel he sighed a bit then glanced back at his list. 

"Alright, Axel. We need... Cereal." He muttered as he pushed the greatly heavier cart around. Axel didn't mind if people were looking at them, but Ben did. A small amaranth blush formed on his face, exactly the color #f19cbb... I mean-- 

They were walking around... well Ben was while Axel was riding in the cart. Looking at stuff on the shelves, Ben couldn't help but wish to ride in the cart too. It felt embarrassing almost but just for the joy of it again.

Axel jumped out of the cart in a swift motion "Benashit... I gotta go take a shit, I'll be right back." He whispered to Benatar as he stood there with the cart... The empty cart. The cart No one was sitting in at the moment. Benatar couldn't help himself! He quickly jumped into the cart, letting his legs dangle over the edge a bit before Axel might've come back. He tried to jump out of the cart before Axel came back but it was a bit too late 

"Yo, Benafuck! get back in!!" Axel spoke in a playful tone (c.ai user smh) as Benatar looked up at him, nervous, he did as told. Axel immediately started pushing the cart like a madman. He was almost knocking stuff over and crashing into people, Ben almost fell out like a million times already. 
"A-Axel!!-" He trembled as Axel pushed him into the cereal aisle, knocking into the stands and all. They knew they might get kicked out soon so they stopped and paid for all of their shit. 

.. time skip... teehee 

"That was so fuckin' metal, dude," Axel murmured to Ben as they sat together, watching something stupid. "What?" "Walmart! it was so metal... Maybe we could shop more, hey, Gay boy?" Benatar felt a bit flattered at Axel maybe wanting to shop with him more. "Y-yeah! Sure." He chimed as they locked eyes. 

~~~~~~~

This was so rushed istg. anhywhooooo

please give me more ideas, dude. I'M BEGGING PLEEEEAASEEEEEEEEEE

~735 words)