BEN WHERE ARE UR BALLS

(implied homo/transphobia, a bit of angst, depictions of bussy??🗣️🗣️🎸🎸

':🪲🌀3rd person pov🌀🪲:'

The band was on stage, one of their biggest performances yet. They were performing for a huge crowd almost like a thousand or two people were watching their shitty performance. After a while of playing their vulgar songs, they decided to end with their latest song.

After the huge performance they settled down, all being so tired from such an amazing show. "sigh It was so hot on stage, innit?" Benatar asked the rest of the band. "Yeah man, It was hot as balls up there." Axel agreed with the Brit.

"Psh, whatever. Just think of how much we're gonna get paid, boys!" Puff Puff exclaimed excitedly as the rest of the band thought of it. "We're gonna be like, so rich soon." The Metalhead added on. "Is this all y'all care about? Gettin' rich?" Deejay's low voice asked the others.

"Somewhat." The others replied. Deejay looked somewhat disappointed; He shook his head softly. A small buzz followed by a technic chime came from Deejay's pant pocket. "Y'ello?" He answered the call.

"Hey, Deejane!!" He spoke into his cell phone. "Ight, bet." He sounded like he agreed to something. "Alright, fellas, I'm gonna go shopping with Deejane, 'Aight? I'll be back in like a few hours." He put his cell away as he spoke to the rest of the band. They all quickly watched Deejay walk out the front door then went on to do their own things.

Benatar walked to their bunks, opening one of the cabinets. He pulled out his suitcase and took out some clothing and some other essentials. The blonde strolled over to their shared restroom, softly knocking and then opening the door.

Benatar quickly undressed, his clothes falling to the floor as he turned on the shower. Soon the room was moist and steamy from the hot water pouring from the shower head. He hopped in, washing himself thoroughly.

After a while of washing his hair and having his little concert in the shower, he heard a loud knock

"Dude, hurry up. I gotta shit." Axel knocked annoyingly.

"Hold on- !"

Ben slipped on a goop of soap on the floor and tried to hold on to the shower curtain, instead ripping them off the shower rack and falling butt ass naked on the floor
"FU- I mean...- THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Axel busted down the door in sort of an instinct, wanting to know if Benatar died or not.
"Jesus, fuck did you do?" Benatar almost got up but immediately fell back to the floor. He didn't want Axel to see him in the nude.. so he excused himself but Axel wouldn't budge.

"Dude, what's wrong? We're both dudes 'n, i need something from 'ere." Benatar huffs and just laid there on the floor, Axel was wondering why he was acting so weird. Mh maybe he has like body image issues. Axel stared down at the Brit one last time before he took notice of it.

"Dude, are you not a dude?!" Benatar's face immediately flushed "Wha- What the fuck, you pervert?!" He loudly exclaimed, getting up and slapping his British hand over Axel's mouth.

"You mustn't tell a soul!" Axel nodded vigorously before taking more notice. He pushed Ben's hand off his mouth and spoke in a gruff voice. "Pretty metal, also kinda gay." The metal head pointed to the Brit's top scars.

"Like... they're like battle scars..." Benatar couldn't help but softly cringe at his words, but at the same time they were sorta true. "I guess so, eh?" Axel was about to touch them but the blonde immediately slapped his hand away.

"Sorry... I uh, guess you may touch them, you bloody PLONKER." A soft smile appeared on the brunet's face. He traced his hand against the Brit's soft scars, completely forgetting the fact his lower body was also bare.

"So like, you have a Benussy, then?" "!- what the fuck is that?! But- I mean... I guess?" "Can I see- " "No!-" a towel quickly wrapped around his torso. "What is wrong with you? I'm not just going to reveal myself because of your curiosity..." "Mh- worth a shot."

~697 words

Sorry for not posting, guys! I was really busy and I sorta just burnt out for a while.. but I'm sure I'll try posting more frequently! Love you all.