POORRRN PORN PRON PORN ORVW

REQUEST BY @bybybybybyb12
It was a slow, pleasuring night for the band. They were at the bar as usual; Deejay and Axel were having a contest for who could drink more, Puff was trying to hit on some uninterested girls, and Benatar was sitting alone nursing a martini.

After a while of desperately flirting around, puff thought it was time to settle down... maybe he won't get laid tonight, unless...

Puff thirstily sat down next to the Brit, trying to wrap his arm around him.
"So, Benatar. Can I get you a drink?" He slurred. "Uhm... I suppose it would be rude if I declined."

So the shorter left then came right back with two cheap beers in his hands.
"here y'aree." He handed the Brit the alcohol.

After a bit of sloppy puns and pickup lines, puff finally asked the brit to go back to their bus which he agreed to.

"So, Ben... any luck with the girls tonight?" He softly teased
"Oh, you know I'm not really interested in all of that..."
The blonde slurred a bit, he didn't have the highest alcohol tolerance which puff knew and took advantage of.

The two sat down together in the bus' booth, softly flirting and teasing but when the chance came puff immediately tried to spice things up.

He laid his hand on Benatar's thighs, earning a small gasp from the blonde.

"Erm,, Puff? May I ask what you're doing?" His mind was fuzzy and his face was red so he just went with it.

"Benatar... I may not *hic* say it a lot, but you're aweesome...~"

And after that the brunet went in and passionately made out with the brit and things went farter after that...

~~

"P-Puff.." Benatar quietly moaned into his ear as the brunet drunkenly kissed and nipped at his neck.

Puff could just feel himself getting hard to the sweet sounds of Benatars voice. The way the brit softly gasped and moaned when puff covered his neck in hickeys.

The shorter started to slide down his pants as he continued to roughly makeout with Benatar. He slid his cock our of the waistband of his boxers.

Tip swollen and pre cum dripping off of it. Benatar took note of what puff was doing and cuz the adrenaline pumping in his veins, he dropped down and started to take Puff's shaft into his hot mouth.

He gagged at first but got used to it as he bobbed his head up and down on the brunet's dick. "F-fucckkk~, ben you- you're doing so fucking g-good..."

He softly muttered praise after praise under his breath as the blonde continueed to suck him off.

Benatar started getting a bit sloppy with his work after a while. Adifter a few seconds he took Puff's cock out of his mouth and started to stroke it roughly, making the shorter quirm and whine loudly.

"Ah- Ahhh~ F-Fuuuuck...!" He gasped out loudly as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. (HE LITERALLY STARTED VIBRATING HOLY SHIT.)

Puff immediately creamed everywhere... its fucking EVERYWHERE. holy shit- ... anyways.
Benatar stroked his dick one last time, making the rest of his cum spew out of his dick and licked the rest of it off his hand.

"Y-You still up for more?" The blonde spoke to Puff.
"Y-Yeah...~"

~~~

Benatar slowly inserted himself into the drunken puff puff.
He was bent over the kitchen table while the brit prodded his "entrance" with his dick before slightly pushing it in.

After a bit of adjustment, benatar pulled out right to the tip and slowly pushed back in, earning a slight yelp from the brunet.

After slow easing thrusts Benatar was starting to get a bit impatient and started to go a bit faster, slightly startling puff. "Ngh-..." The shorter grabbed onto the Brit's tie, pulling his closer and softly whispering to him.

"Please... go just a bit more...~" Benatar immediately obeyed and grabbed onto his hips, thrusting into puff, getting rougher as they progressed.

The room was filled with sounds of exhaustion and moans of sweet pleasure.
Benatar was thrusting HARD AND DEEP 😫😫 into puff, literally ramming into him.

I really can't do this right now.