𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐢, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐢- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

Interviewer:  CinnasLilRebel 

Author: KhaliqahAzima 

Book: Ratneshwari, The Story of Throne, Mayapuri- The City of Dreams

Mode of Interview: Google Docs

Hello, I'm KC and I'll be you're interviewer, please introduce yourself.

I am Khaliqah Azima. I like to write stories and compose poems.

Oh, what type of stories and poetry do you write?

I write stories belonging to various genres. Till now, I have tried 3 genres on Wattpad — Romance, Historical Fiction and Horror.

I haven't published any book poetry on Wattpad but I do write poems. Most of my poems are romantic and are written in free verse.

How has those genres treated you?

I really enjoy writing Romantic stories. The stories are somewhat easy to understand and the characters are quite relatable. It has always been easier for me to write Romantic stories.

Then, comes historical fiction. I have always liked the stories of the kings, the queens and the kingdoms. It is quite difficult to write in this genre. Even if the story is an imaginary one, the things described have to be historically accurate. That's why, I had to do a lot of study before writing.

And then, we have the horror genre. It is the first genre I tried my hands on. My horror stories are based on the folklores. So, I gather stories from people around me, modify them a little and write them down.

Out of these three which was your favorite? What books in these genres did you favor most?

Romance is my favourite genre.

And some of the books that I loved are —

Romance: 'Married to Police Officer' by **storybysk** , 'Loving ACP Sir' by **Halcyon_g** , 'Unconditional' by **asedysled** . Three of them are Wattpad books.

Historical Fiction: Ponniyin Selvan is my favourite Historical Fiction. It was written by Kalki. The book is a masterpiece. It has 5 volumes. Then, another book which I love is, 'Rohdoi Ligiri' by Rajanikanta Bordoloi. 

I have also read several wonderful books in this genre on Wattpad. Some of them are — 'Karikalan: Saviour of the Cholas' by **The_EpicWriter**, 'Yatee : Rise of an Empress' by **AnkitaPrasanna** and 'The Untold Story of The First Wife' by **Shobanamanivannan**.

Horror: My favourite books in this genre is 'Maya's New Husband' (Part 1 &2) by Neil D' Silva. I have also read 'The Withered Arm' by Thomas Hardy and I really loved that story. 

I have read a lot of horror stories on Wattpad. Some of them are — 'The Jinn Series' by **Keep_it_Halal** , 'Scary Stories Real Life Paranormal Stories Garyallen98' by **garyallen98** and 'What The Eyes Don't See' by **NeilDSilva**.

Oh that's a nice list! Now out of your stories which is you're favorite?

Out of my stories....That's a difficult question.

However, 'Ratneshwari' will always find a special place in my heart.

That's awesome! May I ask where you came up with the title? It sounds interesting.

'Ratneshwari' is the name of the main character. The literal meaning is 'The Goddess of Gems'. Ratneshwari is also the name of a Goddess worshipped in some parts of India.