chapter one

THIRD person pov

At hospital

Zain and zain's family and aditi's family were waiting to hear the good news that she gave birth to beautiful twin boys. They all know that they were having twin boys. So after a while later, the doctor come outside of the operation theatre and announce the good news that they had waiting to heard that " congratulations Zain the twins are very healthy. You can see now. Your wife is waiting for you and needs a help to calm the baby.". After he heard that from the doctor he knew what happened there, because the twins got their father's sperm, so they will show his character. So he went inside before telling his parents and in laws that " i will see them and then you can see them. She want help now which I can only give.". When he get inside of the operation theatre, he was smiling like a king, because our baby thyme is crying his heart out to be held in his father's arms. The other twin ren is silently sleeping after the first feed and attached with his mother to feel warmth. So Zain picks up the crying thyme and coos and try to stop the crying by watching the outer world. Finally he stops crying because he gets what he wants. So after Zain went to Aditi for seeing his other twin baby that sleeping calmly by the warmth of his mother. When he sees his cute family altogether, he felt so proud to be in this world with his love birds. Then he gave a thankyou kiss to her lips to feel his happiness to have such a wonderful family. After a two three hours later, they will be in the ward. When the mother and the twins come, adiza's parents come to see their grandsons. Soon they got discharged from the hospital and went to their house.

At home

They reach their house at night 8 pm so when Aditi get inside, she went to take rest while her hubby and mother in law took the babies and put them into the twins crib to sleep. Then they all went to their own rooms to get some sleep.

So that's the starting of the story. Don't get worry for the other two babies they will come after they turned two years. And next part will be their naming ceremony so wait for it guys for a wonderful part . You know that thyme is exactly like his father so get ready for the twist in the next chapter.
So see you in the next chapter. Bye guys.