chapter two

Third person pov
At night, Zain didn't get much sleep because we know how stubborn thyme was. So the nights thyme was crying all the time, at the sound of thyme's crying ren also wakes up and start to cry. So Zain get out of the bed and went to take ren and starts to calm him down and put him in adu's near. Then he went to thyme, but when he takes him he stops the crying. Zain also understand why he is crying this all time. So he comes with him to bed and sleep with him in their bed.
At morning 🌄

Zain was the first to wake up from the bed because he knows that adu needs good rest, so he went downstairs to the kitchen to make tea for all then take the idli batter and prepare idli for all . After that all done, he prepared the baby food for the babies. After that he takes the tea in a cup and went upstairs to give it to adu to refresh the morning. When he reach the room, he was seeing his family cuddling each other, so he slowly went to his wifey and gave a peck to her lips. At the lip touching moment she wakes up and look into his eyes and said " good morning hubby" and start to wake up but she felt heavy on each part, so she looks to there to see their precious baby twins sleeping peacefully in her warmth. She smiles watching this. Then she takes them and put them on their crib and get ready for the day. After her done getting ready, she went to drink the tea that her hubby gave and went downstairs to help his in laws, but Zain put his hands on her to prevent her from going downstairs. So she asked why you are blocking me so he said " you are just got discharged from hospital so you need rest so rest well for them and mom will take care of them. I am going to the office today onwards, okay I wil make sure to come early
So l can also help mom to look after our sons and you my beautiful wifey". So Aditi got ready for the day and saying to God that she is very happy for getting a wonderful husband for me and father for our sons. Then he went to peck a kiss to our baby boys and for my big baby and went to the office after eating the breakfast that he made.

After that , he went to office.

Then she went to the baby crib and get them ready by bathing, change into brown onesie

that saying Momma's boy. Then she picks them up and went to dining room for the breakfast. When they reach there she put them in their highchair and went to take their food. When she reach the kitchen stove, she saw the food are already prepared. So she take the baby food and a plate idli with sambar. Then she went back to the babies to feed them breakfast that their father made. They both really liked the food and starts to eat the food that their mother feed them. Then she also eat the idli and went to wash the plate. And then she put them in one crib to play with their toys. Then she went to the living room and starts to chat with her in laws, soon the door bell rang. She went to see who it is coming now. When she opens the door she saw her best friend nalini and Gautam were coming. So she went to greet them and invites inside the house. When they say on the living room sofa, they asked about the cutiepies whereabouts. Aditi replied by saying " they were in the crib playing with their toys that I put them in for them". So Mr and Mrs imam went to see their grandsons and pick them up and played with them . Soon they went to their daughter in law's pass and starts to talk about the cutiepies and the family matters. Soon Zain came and greet his parents and gave a peck to his twins and went to get fresh. After getting fresh, he comes downstairs and went to sit near his wife and gave a small peck . And after dinner his parents went their own house and sleep. While in adiza's home, they all together spent some family time and then went to sleep.

That's all for today guyzz hope you will like this part.please like, comment and gave support to write more. It means a lot to me. Next part will be their naming ceremony and some naughtiness of their children.
So wait for it guys for a wonderful chapter.