Kisses in the Dark

"Please kiss me to sleep P'Perth," Chimon hummed. This request echoed through the room as the two of them laid in their same spots from earlier in the night. Chimon's cheeks were visibly burning as he followed the slightest movements of Perth. And at the same time, Perth found a comfortable position with one arm under Chimon's head while the other fixed the blanket on top of them.

Chimon lightly bit his tongue as he relaxed onto Perth's bicep and watched the way his bangs moved along his forehead and framed his face.

Finally, Perth finished fixing the bedding and relaxed beside the older one. His knee grazed Chimon's legs under the blanket as his right hand migrated towards him to find his hand. He very softly held his hand and caressed the silky skin. Then his head dropped down to the pillow as his eyes traced every centimeter of Chimon's smaller face.

Chimon scooted closer and asked, "Perth, are you okay like this?"

Perth smiled at him and leaned closer. In a low breathy voice, "I'm more than okay. Theres no where else I'd rather be and no one else I'd rather be with, except with you, right here, right now." And in the background to their conversation, their were low rumbles of thunder.

Chimon mumbled an "okay," and slowly nodded in response.

"You mean so much to me Mon. I hope you know that," Perth said before pressing his lips to the tip of Chimon's nose.

Chimon smiled at Perth and his sweet kiss. Then he snuggled his face into the side of Perth's face, at the crook of his neck. Then he said, "I know that. You always make it clear how important I am." As he said this, he let go of his hand and found his way to Perth's neck. His fingers glided through his hair. 

With his free hand, under the blanket, Perth found his way to Chimon's left leg. His skin was warm and smooth as he grazed his fingers along Chimon's thigh. He felt some goosebumps forming across his skin. Next, he pulled his leg up and over his own legs. Chimon let Perth do this and bent his leg over Perth's right leg, feeling their skin rub against each other.

Perth then continued caressing Chimon's leg, his fingertips moving along the back of his thigh and towards the hem of his black short pants. And as he did this Chimon let out a huff and pressed his lips to Perth's left cheek. Without fully kissing him, he brushed his lips against his cheek as he let out a hot breath.

"Perth~"

"Hmm...Chi?"

Chimon then kissed his left cheek and sniffed his skin. "You also mean so much to me, more than you know, and more than I can show you. I love everything about you Perth."

Perth flushed at the words that came from Chimon. He tenderly gripped the leg on top of him. "P'Mon, I feel so blessed to be your nong. I want to do anything I can to make you happy and to keep you happy."

Just then Chimon slowly pulled his face out of the crook of his neck and began to say something. "Per-" but he was at a loss of words.

"You don't have to say anything right now," Perth said in a breathy whisper. Then he quickly pecked Chimon's lips. "But I really want you to know that I will do my very best to make sure you feel happy when you're with me. I promise I will continue to cherish you, P'Chimon."

With a few more quick flashes of lightning there was another crack of thunder.

Overwhelmed my the promise of happiness, Chimon placed a kiss on Perth's lips. He rhythmically glided his lips to a movement of desire, a movement of want, of wanting to consume him.

As Perth melted into the kiss with the connection of their lips, slight puffs of hot breath escaping, Chimon let out the smallest moan. After hearing this, Perth slid his hand further up Chimon's leg. He gripped Chimon's butt over the shorts to pull him closer. He squeezed with just the right amount of pressure that caused another moan to come from Chimon.

In a breathy voice, Perth said, "I love hearing this side of you."

Chimon pulled his head away, slightly, his ears showing a red hue. "Perth th- that's so embarrassing."

"No need to be embarrassed, Chi. You're with me right now. You should never feel shy with me."

"Uhh Perth..." he whined before shutting his eyes and scrunching his face. His head softly fell back on top of Perth's arm.

"Cute," Perth whispered as he leaned towards the flushed guy. "We should go back to sleep soon." Then Perth snuggled into Chimon's face. Their foreheads connected once again.

In an almost sleepy voice, and his eyes still closed, Chimon asked, "will you still kiss me to sleep?"

Perth immediately smiled at this question. Then he puckered his lips to press on Chimon's cheek. "Yes, anything you want."  He very gently pressed his lips against his round cheek and then the side of his nose. 

"Sleep well my sweet Chimon," he whispered before kissing his eyebrow.

"Good night Perth."

He scattered soft kisses across Chimon's face. At the same time Chimon smiled at the tender attention he received. Within minutes he was sound asleep.

The next crash of thunder was further away with another quick flash of lightning.

Then, Perth noticed Chimon's breath lull and his body relax. Next, Perth leaned in and rested his head halfway on a pillow and half on his own arm to sleep close to his Phi. His eyes closed with his other arm wrapping around Chimon as he drifted off to sleep too.

____
A/N: thank you for reading. 🥰
I hope this last chapter wasn't too short. 💛🖤