STARBOY | 36

SILENT

SILENT. CREEPILY SILENT.

The only sound the could be heard as Miso entered the home was the noise of the floor boards creaking beneath her feet. There was an eerie feeling in the air and her brows furrowed in confusion as she soon came to the realization that nobody was home.

A sense of relief swarmed Miso's body and she let out a breath and her shoulders slumped. She was glad she wouldn't have to deal with them...

Suddenly, the sound of the house phone ringing made the girl jump from her skin as it disturbed the silence the house was once in.

Miso's heart skipped a beat, and she took a moment to gather herself before she headed over to the corded phone.

"Hello?" She softly answered, her body tense as she couldn't help but wonder who would call the Choi home at this time in the morning.

"Miso, are you busy?" Sim Ria questioned into the phone, immediately making a smile appear on Miso's lips and her body relax. "I wanna go shopping -- and you need new clothes."

A scoff escaped Miso's lips as she laughed lightly before agreeing, telling her best friend that she would meet her at the shopping centre after getting ready for the day.

Once Miso had finally finished  changing and fixing her hair and makeup, she left the house and met Ria by a water fountain the shopping mall used for decor.

A tut came from Ria as she looked Miso up and down, shaking her head as she took in the Socs outfit. She was clad in a simple white button up and baby blue cardigan, and a plaid baby blue and white straight skirt with white tights. She looked expensive and preppy and it only made Ria roll her eyes.

"This shopping spree is definitely needed." Ria uttered beneath her breath, causing Miso to huff and jokingly roll her eyes, before linking her arm with Ria's as they headed inside — Miso ignoring the look of disgust she received from the Greaser.

After a long day of going in and out of shops, trying outfits on, eating food and buying clothes, fatigue was beginning to catch up with the girls as the sun began to slowly set.

"Let's go to the record shop." Ria suggested as the two girls walked down the alley of shops, their arms still linked. "Niki's told us what ya listen to." She chuckled, causing Miso to roll her eyes and shake her head.

Once the two girls entered the shop, immediately, Miso's eyes widened in surprise as she spotted Jake Sim sat behind the counter with a cigarette hanging from his lips and a magazine that had a half naked women on the front in his hands.