Chapter 5 Revel in Ravel (18+)

"You've been hanging out with them a lot lately"
"Whatever do you mean?" Y/n asked with a smirk, in front of him was standing a serious looking Vali who had decided to confront Y/n after he had left Rias' house. "With Rias and Akeno" Vali added getting a hum from Y/n. "You've been stalking me have you?" Y/n countered his questioning but Vali wasn't detoured. "I've been keeping an eye on you that's all. Why have you been with them so much? Especially after putting Issei in a coma" Vali pressed on. Y/n clicked his tongue and sighed, his smirk having faded for a second only to return. "You really wanna know? I've been listening to Akeno complain about Issei marrying Rias and giving her all the attention when that wasn't part of the whole harem deal"

Vali squinted his eyes and Y/n continued. "And Rias... haha... funnily enough... Is complaining about the complete opposite! The harem... she hates it" Y/n puts his hands in his pockets waiting for Vali's response. "That's i-" Only to cut Vali off, "I've also been fucking their brains out!" Y/n exclaimed happily and proudly leaving Vali quiet for a moment. "...How? How did you grow to be stronger than Issei? And why do this after you did?" Vali's questions made Y/n's smirk grow and he cockily responded, "The same way you didn't. Oh! And because... I can! Pretty much... I mean! If you could fuck both Akeno and Rias... wouldn't you?" Vali squinted his eyes in digust and grimaced with Y/n noticing and walking up to him. "Got a problem with that?" Y/n asked with a threatening glare and eyes glowing red.

"As a demon angel nephilim child..." Y/n leaned down closer to Vali, glaring up at him. "Even if I wasn't your new and improved god I doubt there's anything you could do" "now you're just lying to yourself.... If not for your new found power I'd-" before Vali could finish his sentence he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and the wind blowing against his back as he flew through the sky before hitting the ground and rolling a good distance more. Vali jumped up to his feet but before he could do anything or react Y/n was already in front of him and uppercutted Vali into the sky above the clouds. As Vali made it above the clouds Y/n was already waiting above them and casually stomped him back down into the ground. Vali crashed into the ground and made a crater that glowed before being fixed with Vali on top.

Vali coughed out blood and rolled on to his side with Y/n crouching over him. "Come on, Vali... I thought you wanted to try and defeat God..." Y/n stood up and threw his arms out to his sides. "Well here I am! So come on, give me your best shot!" Vali struggled up to his feet whilst Y/n waited patiently only moving his gaze to follow Vali. "Fine!" Vali yelled out before exploding with power that engulfed him and hid his body. Y/n lowered his hands and continued to wait. "Here it comes... Juggernaut Drive!" With his armor fully dawned Vali wasted no time in jumping back and then charging at Y/n at top speed. "Took too long" Y/n stated before turning so his side faced Vali and then casually uppercutted him before he could land a punch. "Issei put up more of a fight than this... then again..." Y/n lifted his leg up and prepared to kick Vali. "I allowed him to" Y/n stated before going through with the kick, sending Vali flying.

"Oop!" Y/n appeared in front of Rias' house and caught the flying Vali, his armor disappearing off of him. "Almost did a fuck up!" Suddenly, Y/n and Vali were in front of a hospital where Y/n dropped Vali off. "When Issei wakes up trying teaming up with him! Maybe your combined powers can scratch me!" Y/n laughed and as doctors ran to Vali and covered his sight of Y/n for a brief moment he was gone.

Some time had passed since Y/n beat up Vali and Issei with Issei still showing no signs of recovering from Y/n's beat down. Y/n sat at a cafe having a simple relaxing day when his attention was suddenly grabbed by none other than Ravel walking up to him. "May I sit?" Ravel asked while motioning to the chair opposite of Y/n. "Go ahead" Ravel sat down and after talking with the waiter Ravel turned her attention to Y/n. "So, I heard you beat up Issei and Vali" Y/n raised his brows and shrugged. "Word sure travels fast" "So you don't deny it?" Ravel questioned and Y/n shook his head before sipping his coffee. "Nope! I mean, what's the point in doing something like that?" Ravel shrugged and began rubbing her legs together underneath the table whilst also gripping her dress. "Well... you wouldn't mind if we take this conversation... somewhere else...? Would you?" Y/n smirked and shook his head yet again. "Not at all~"