02

AUTUMN

(A/N btw the girl in the picture above is who I imagine Autumn to be/ look like :) )

Headlights are the first thing I see when I open my tired eyes. I can feel a tight grasp around my fragile wrist. I look up and see his jaw in a tight lock.

"Why can't you let me go home, I don't want to be apart of this anymore." I say my voice barely audible.

"It's to late for that love."

As a black car pulls up I am jerked up word and shoved in the back seat. A cloth is put around my eyes and I'm pushed back down on the floor.

I can feel him playing with my hair, running his Poisoned fingers running across my exposed skin.

"Silly silly girl should've stayed away from him like I told you to."
-
I wake up drenched in sweat. It's happening all over again. I keep having the same dreams - the dreams that I haven't had in months. Ever since the night of the party I can't escape them.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath as I pull the duvet off of my hot body. I make my way to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. I look at the clock to see that it's only 3 A.M. It's not a school night so I pull my phone out and call one of my good friends Peyton.

"Hey sorry for calling you so late or early but are you busy?"

"Hell no just hanging with a group of friends why?"

"I really need to get out of this fucking house need some fresh air could we hang?"

"Of course I'll text you the address."

I make my way to my closet and pull out a simple outfit made up of tight black leggings and a black t shirt. I quickly apply some red lipstick and winged eyeliner letting my hair fall in its natural waves.

-
I pull up at an apartment complex making my way to the room number Peyton texted me. Knocking on the door Peyton answers pulling me into a hug.

"Long time no see" he says with a smile.

"Yeah." I answer shortly.

"Cigarette?" He asks me pulling out a pack.

"Hell yes." I gladly except the cigarette and make my way to the balcony. No one is on it so I have it to myself.

Lighting the cigarette I gently inhale the nicotine instantly becoming relaxed.

I start to think about the dreams I've been having. Why all the sudden are they haunting me again? It took a year just to be able to get four hours of sleep at the most. I don't understand why I'm the one that's stuck with all the aftertaste of what happened. I know that he never even thinks of me of what happened that night. For fucks sake he didn't even try to save me.

"Nice ass." A raspy voice from behind me says.

"Talking about yourself?" I say without turning around. Taking another drag.

"Ouch that really hurt love." The voice says sarcastically. Love the way it rolls off of his tongue makes me cringe at the thought of him.

"Haha so funny ." I say taking another drag.

"Didn't know pretty girls like you smoked." He says. I can hear his footsteps signaling that he is walking towards me.

"Guess I'm not like other girls then." I say.

"Your right your not." He says this time I can feel his breath on my shoulder. I look up to be met with piercing green eyes that belong to no one than the Harry Styles himself.

-

Hey guys sorry this chapter is kinda short I'm just bored and thought I'd write something small. Sorry for any mistakes in grammar I'm writing on my phone. Anyways hope you enjoyed!
Vote and comment and share.

Xo,
Kim.