THE REUNION

Hellooooo beautiful sunshinesss 🫶

Thank you soo muchhh for 100 followersss on instagram people like me get excited over it and yes this feels like an achievement too. So here is the chapter.

I'm sorry if I'm unable to deliver some kind of emotions in the story as it's my first time writing something like this but this story is way too connected to me and yes I will try my best to update it as soon as possible.

Thank you for all your constant love and support.

I'm grateful and blessed.

Happy reading.

_____________________________________

यादें तेरी कभी मुझे अकेला रहने नहीं देती,
बात तो करते है, लेकिन अब तुम सिर्फ हमारे ख्वाबों में ही जचते हो,
पर तेरी यादिएं मुझे जीने भी तो नहीं देती।

Siddhi's POV

I was sitting in my office working on the upcoming project, it has been like four to five days since Kartik and his family came to our house and we have not contacted each other after that our families are busy in the preparation of our engagement.

But somewhere I'm having a hesitation and I know it is normal in my case still, if I am broken and do not believe in love, I don't have any right to destroy anyone's hope.

My thoughts came to a halt when a call came on my phone.

Seeing the caller id a smile came onto my face.

'Hellooooo siddhiii' Two person shouted from the other side of the phone and it was none other than my dearest friends.

'Helooo guyssss' I said smiling.

' Kaisi hai tu ??' both asked at the same time.

(How are you ??)

' I am good what about you guys ?'

'We are also good'. They both said.

"Guys I ve to tell you something very important but you guys have to meet soon." I said.

As I have not informed them about my engagement.

Yes they are my best friends my girls.

I love both of them alotttt.

We have been best friends since our high school days and none of us knew how we became best friend but yessss  here we are.

One is the great painter , She is mehak (The baby of our trio)  and the other is the lawyer, she is samriddhi (sam) and I'm proud of them.

" Have you heard that your previous school is arranging a reunion for your batch and the for the others too?" Hearing this my heart was beating at its max level.

" No I don't know about this, even if it is there I won't go there." I said.

"But whyy ???" They asked.

"Are you not going because of him asked." Sam asked.

I hummed

" Siddhi get over it yaar, he is living a happy life without any care and you're still holding onto the past." Sam said and yes I agreed with her words.

But nothing ended on the good note still.

"I'll see if I'll go or not but first you have to meet me." I said and ended up the call.