FRIENDS MEET

Sometimes we choose some people and call them friends but by the time they become family you cherish forever.

SIDDHI's POV

It was Sunday and tomorrow is my engagement, Yes tomorrow it is and I haven't informed my best friends about it and I'm sure there gonna eat me up alive.

We're meeting in my restaurant I hold sixty percent shares of it and I'm in a casual outfit getting ready for it.

I'm excited because I'm seeing them after almost 6 years.

It was 12 pm and I parked my car and went inside spotted my besties and hugged them.

After a moment I busted the bomb that "GUYS IM GETTING ENGAGED TOMORROW." their faces were worth seeing.

Samriddhi couldn't believe and said "you're joking but then I showed my engagement card which I bought for them." And they hugged me and cried.

Samriddhi is going to get married this year. And mehak she is ki da not interested in marriage so do I. But then Kartik entered in my life.

We hugged each other they congratulated as soon I was about to sit my phone rang.

It was from my other team.

"Hello ma'am" the caller spoke hesitantly

"Speak" I said in my cold voice.

"Ma'am they are again targeting young girls." He spoke with fear.

"I'm coming" I said.

I looked towards my friends mouthed sorry and then left for my warehouse.

I changed my outfit into business outfit because I know I have to face some m*therf*ckers.

I entered the conference room and made my way to the head chair. Ignoring and replying them with a stern nod.

"Ma'am what should we do they are again targeting young girls and forcing them into different illegal activities." A man nearly in his forties said.

"We shall plan it soon because if the cargo left we can't let them go like that." Another man said.

"What she will do is just a girl with some bunch of mans calling her the mafia queen." A man said witha smirk.

"And i think you forgot who I'm, I won't take a second to burn you here alive and you'll beg for my mercy." I replied.

"As for the girls we are gonna rescue them tomorrow night. And I'll lead the team." I said and left the room.

"Get the men's ready in late hours we'll be leaving and make sure no one gets to know the information about it. And Yes make sure that the bastard goes bankrupt by Tomorrow and the rest I'll handle." I said to my P.A. who handles my mafia work.

I soon recieved a text from Kartik asking about my whereabouts.

"Shitttttt how can forget about it." I said getting inside my caibn I called Kartik.

"Hello Siddhi" he said.

"Umm hiee" I said

"How are you ?" He asked.