Basic detailsssss ~ !

First of all, welcome to kny character creator! In this little section, I will give you options on your kny oc! Though, the backstory isn't optional. Maybe I'll make it a thing in the future.... Who knows ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, hair! Pick any length of hair/color that you desire (unless your kny oc doesn't have any hair.)

(Unfourtunately, Wattpad is being a pain in the ass, so it isnt allowing me to add a picture. so, just search up your desired length by searching "length hair chart" on google or pinterest <3)

Second, skin tone! It can be any skin tone you desire! Pick from this chart!

Third, how curly or straight is your hair? (I am not going to add a chart this time, too lazy.)

This part is optional! What is your hairstyle? Is it similar to Shinobu's, or Mitsuris? or is it a boys cut? Is it like an oiran, or do you have a very unique hairstyle?

Fourth, eye color. What color would you like? Use this chart.

 What color would you like? Use this chart

Fifth..... Let's talk outfits!!! This doesn't include sleep wear, but usually in the tashio era, they would go to sleep by wrapping a yogi robe around himself/herself, or wrapping him/her with a kimono... Just saying. Answer the questions below!!

-How big is your haori? (Small, about to the waist and up, medium, waist down, or large, down to the bottom of the thigh and lower?)

-How big is the shirt of your uniform? (Does it have a hole for the chest to be showing, does it have no armholes, or is it oversized? is it buttoned up, or does it reveal a ton?)

-How big are your pants/shorts/skirt of your uniform? (Do you have pants, shorts, or a skirt? Is it short, or is it oversized?)

-Does your haori have a pattern, or is it basic like Mitsuri's?

Sixth, accessories. Do you have special earrings like Tanjiro, a bracelet or a necklace? Add it!

Seventh, weapon(s). This is very important. You are fighting to protect human kind, so you also need a good weapon to match that! Do you have cleavers like Tengen? A ball and chain like Gyomei? Do you use poison like Shinobu, or do you have a flexible sword like Mitsuri? Maybe even a wavy one like Iguro! Do you fight with two swords, like Inosuke, or do you have a basic and simple nichirin? This is all up to you, but those are some options that are open!!!

Eighth, your breathing style. This is one of the most important things when fighting a regular demon, all the way to the Twelve Kizuki! Your breathing style will lead your way to victory, and finally bring peace to the world. 

I will name all the breathing styles in the manga, so you can pick from one..... Or, you could just create your own! (or, use Hinokami Kagura. But.... That won't make any sense.)

-Water breathing

-Wind breathing

-Sound breathing

-Love breathing

-Flame breathing

-Flower breathing

-Insect breathing

-Serpent breathing

-Thunder breathing

-Beast breathing

-Mist breathing

-Stone breathing

And so many more!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now that we got your  details down, I will be writing about some other things in the story.

Firstly, there will be made-up demons created by me!!! They will have their own unique personalities, but some will be based on other characters. That includes the slayers, and regular people I will create. Some will be so obvious, you could already tell from the way they speak. I'm super sorry... I'm not very original sometimes. Sometimes, I don't even notice that I'm basing my demon oc off of a Kizuki, or just a regular demon lmao. so just make note of that.

I will be basing your personality and backstory off of Tanjiro for now, so dont go screaming at me in the comments that your character isnt supposed to be nice, or how you dont have a sister/brother. REMEMBER: this is only a draft. I will be creating multiple ending on this bad boy, so dont you worry.

Now that we got all of that jazz covered.... Sit down, grab a snack, and lets dive into the world of DEMON SLAYER; KIMETSU NO YAIBA.

-Riley :)