T H R E E

Brooklyn's POV

It's Friday and I am so excited. It's the first weekend, that means it's gone be hella parties. DaVon gets Skylar on the weekends, so I don't have to worry about a babysitter.  I'm getting Skylar's weekend bag together. It's just toys and snacks, DaVon keeps clothes for her. I can't lie he is a good dad, that's the main thing that keeps me going back. But I have to move on at some point, I don't wanna be 40 still getting cheated on. I looked at my phone to see Dallas calling me. "Hey lil sis, wassup withcu" He said when I answered the phone. "Nothing getting Sky's bag together about to drop her off with DaVon." I continued gathering her stuff while we talked. "One of my girls told me about a party at your school, you going?" He waited for my answer. "Yeah Marcus throwing a party at his spot, Austin and Jackson told me about it so me and Adriana gone push up for a little bit, but imma text you I have to finish getting Sky ready" I responded ready to get off the phone. "Alright sis I'll fwy later" Dallas said as he hung up.

I put Skylar in her carseat and got in to drop her off with DaVon. As we pulled up, a girl got in her car and pulled out of the driveway. I don't think I know her, but she was moving too fast. Anyways, I got out the car to take Skylar to the door, but DaVon met me at the car. "So who was that girl" I asked even though it wasn't my place. "B that's my cousin just chill, and I know you ain't questioning me when you had a nigga at your crib last night" He spat. "First of all it wasn't nun like that, we got partnered for a project, that's all" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah ight tell that nigga to find him somebody to play with" He asserted. "When you gone stop being mad at me B, I'm sorry how many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry. I want my family back. Please forgive me" He continued. "DaVon you do this every year, I'm tired of the games with you. I love you but you can't keep doing this to me" I said with tears forming. "I won't do it no more B I promise, just give me one more chance" He begged while wiping the tears out of my eyes. I can't lie I love him so much, but he always hurts me. I just wanted him to do right. I wanted DaVon, and I can't help it. I guess I'm just dumb in love. "I don't know DaVon, I have to think about it, but have a good weekend with Sky" I said turning away. "I can't get a hug and kiss" He said pulling my arm. I turned back to hug and kiss him. I know I'm weak in the knees.

"Brook can I wear your leather shorts" Adriana asked while looking for an outfit for the party. "Yeah they should be in my closet." I got out the shower and plugged in my curling iron. It was 9:30 pm and we were getting ready for Marcus's party. I was wearing a denim corset with matching shorts and some calf booties. I curled my hair and beat my face as usual. We rolled a couple of blunts and left to go get Austin and Jackson because they were riding with us. After getting them, we headed to the liquor store to get a couple of bottles. "What y'all want" Jackson asked while getting out the car. "Patron and Henny" Adriana and I said in unison. Jackson came back with 4 bottles and chasers. "Damn Jack we said two things" Dri said. "I know but you two are guzzlers when it come to the alcohol so I got y'all some extra" Jack said while laughing. 

We pulled up to Marcus's place and it was deep. We had to park down the street, I really wish I didn't wear these shoes. We finally got the the door and they were charging $20 at the door. Jack pulled us to the front of the line, some people were mugging. Marcus greeted Jack and let us all in. It was lit as hell, I cannot lie. "Look at all these niggas" Dri squealed. "Dri you need to stop playing with my boy" Jack said while mugging. "Nigga please that boy probably doing whatever he want, so imma do me" she said as she dragged me into the crowd. I lit my first blunt after taking about 6 shots to calm me down. 

I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
Who, nigga? Who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
No, nigga, pull up on your block, we gon' blow, nigga
Go, nigga, run, nigga, run for the po', nigga (Police, nigga)
Gas what I smoke, nigga (Nigga, smoke)
Feds at my door, jump out the window, nigga (The window)
No, you can't get no money, silly ho (Silly ho)
I just hit a stain, faneto 

We all were dancing and rapping along, and somebody bumped into me making me drop my blunt. I went down to pick it up and met someone's hands. "Damn ma I keep bumping into you" Zo said. Of course it's him, he's everywhere. Imagine trying to get a nigga out your head and he pops up everywhere. "Hey Lorenzo" I said relighting my blunt. "Wassup Zo" Jack and Austin said. Of course they know each other. They dapped each other up and Jack looked at me and then back at Zo. "How you know my sister" Jack asked with a funny look on his face. "We have a couple classes together, and he's my partner for my business class" I interrupted. "Oh okay just making sure" Jack said after taking a shot. We kept partying and by 12 am I was beyond drunk. 

Girl the way you're movin', got me in a trance
DJ turn me up, ladies, this yo' jam (come on)
I'ma sip Moscato and you 'gon lose them pants
Then I'ma throw this money while you do it with no hands (leggo)
Girl, drop it to the floor
I love the way yo' booty go
All I wanna do is sit back and watch you move
And I'll proceed to throw this cash

I let the patron take over and started twerking on Zo. I don't know why, but I did. He grabbed my waist, but let me stay in control. I was twerking and smoking my blunt, it was a vibe. "AYEEEEE GO BROOOKKKKK" Dri screamed over the music. At this point everybody formed a circle and was looking at me hyping me up. Next thing I know I was being dragged out of the circle by Jackson. He took me outside and made me sit down. "The fuck you doing in there B, you look like a hoe" Jackson yelled loud enough for everybody outside to hear. "Just chill Jack I was just having fun, it ain't nothing like that" I said slurring my words. Dri, Austin, Zo, and Marcus came outside. "Y'all good" Marcus asked. "He's being a party pooper" I said while laughing. "B you're drunk as fuck shaking your ass on a nigga while everybody is recording" Jack screamed once again. Marcus and Austin took Jack back in the house to get him to calm down. "You good ma? I didn't mean to overstep" Zo said as he sat beside me. "I'm good and you're fine Jackson just over exaggerating as usual" I said laying my head on his shoulder to try to stop the spinning. "Brook I'm ready to gooooooo" Dri said barely being able to stand. "I'm too drunk I can't drive and Jack is mad" I barely got out. "I stay over here. Y'all can crash out my house until the morning" Zo said. "Okay but can you move my car please I don't want it to get towed" I whined. He helped me up and took us to his apartment.