T H I R T E E N

Brooklyn's POV

It's Thanksgiving Eve lol. I'm so happy to eat and see family. The last time we all got together was for Skylar's funeral, I want to see my family on a good note. All of my cousins decided to have an adult sleepover the night before Thanksgiving. We were all at my parents' house playing games and drinking. My cousins, Trinity, Taylor, Landon, Carter, and Nevaeh were all there. Of course Adriana, Jackson, Austin, and Dallas were there as well. We all were in the basement of the house. My dad turned it into a hangout spot for us when we were in high school. We were all drinking and joking around. "Brook I see that head still big as ever" Landon joked. "Better watch out that's Mike Tyson" Jackson chimed in while laughing. "What you talking about" Trinity joined the conversation. "Yeah...Brook don't fight" Her twin sister Taylor added. "Oh y'all didn't hear" Adriana laughed. "Brook beat this girl so bad at her birthday party" she continued. "Y'all stop being messy" I said. "I got the video" Austin said holding up his phone. They ran over to look at the video. "Damnnnn Brook you ain't have to do shawty like that" Carter laughed. "Why did y'all fight" Nevaeh asked being nosey. "Long story." Dallas laughed, "Dick." I cut my eyes at him. "Actually ole girl was our friend and roommate and she knew about Brook and the boy, but she still decided to go after him" Dri chimed in correcting him. 

We changed the subject and continued on with the night. We all went to our rooms, Dri slept in the room with me. "Brook have you talked to him" Adriana asked while getting in the bed. "No and I don't plan on it, so stop talking about it." Adriana looked disappointed. Why was she mad at me? I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't go and talk to one of his friends. I can't lie, I do miss him, but I can't let him play in my face like that. "Welllll you didn't hear this from me, but Jackson invited him to dinner tomorrow" Dri said quickly. My eyes widened, "Wtf! Why?" She sat up in the bed, "Well I accidentally over heard their conversation." Yeah right. "And Zo's flight got cancelled last minute, and he won't make it home for Thanksgiving, so Jack invited him over tomorrow...well actually tonight." I almost lost my top. When I wanted to be around him, Jackson was so against it. Now he has the nerve to invite him over when I don't want to see his stupid face. "I think you should talk to him, just hear him out B" Adriana tried to get me to budge. 

As we talked, there was a knock at the door. My mom entered the room. "Hey tt" Adriana said getting up hugging her. "Hey my favorite niece" she said hugging Dri back, "Don't tell the others" she laughed. "Hey mommy" I said getting comfortable in bed. She sat at the end of my bed. "Brooklyn, you have a guest," I raised my eyebrow as she continued. "Before you say anything just listen. You need to talk to him, he has called everybody in this house just to talk to you. Now from what I understand, you told him you wanted to be friends, so you technically have no right to be mad. When me and your daddy first started dated we went through a similar situation. One of my friends try to pursue him, and he was unaware of our friendship. She played both of us and almost ended what we had. Don't let a silly girl get in the way of someone that really cares for you. And obviously you care for him to or you wouldn't be mad. Remember who had your back through your toughest moments." She said before kissing me and walking out of the room with Adriana. 

Lorenzo came into the room shortly after. I continued laying in the bed waiting for him to talk. "Hey shorty" He said softly. "Lorenzo." He sat at the end of the bed. "I'm sorry Brooklyn. I didn't know I swear I didn't" He said while trying to touch my leg. I moved it quickly and sat up. "How didn't you know Zo? That doesn't even make sense. How did you not that you were talking to my friend." I tried to hold back tears. "Brook, I really didn't. I found out she was your friend a couple days before the party. She just sprung it on me. I didn't get a chance to tell you before we showed up at the party because we weren't talking. I didn't mean to hurt you." I looked at him to see if he was being honest. "I'm just so embarrassed. I know I told you I wanted to just be friends, but I didn't expect you to move on that fast. Especially not with my friend, well ex-friend." At this point tears were falling. "Brook I'm sorry, please don't cry" He wiped my tears. "Zo don't touch me. You aren't sorry because if you were you wouldn't have did it. Why couldn't you just give me time." I asked avoiding eye contact. "I can't lie, you had my mind gone. I wanted you...well I still want you so bad, and you kept shutting me down. I know you were going through a lot, but I felt like a sucka for chasing you. I like you Brook I really do, and it's still you over anybody. Just forgive me please, I promise not to hurt you again" He said as he lifted my chin. "Please baby." I don't know why I felt the way I do, but I wanted him so bad. From the beginning it was him, I kept trying to use the DaVon card to avoid admitting how I felt, but I couldn't ignore it anymore.

I leaned in to kiss him hoping that he kissed me back. We shared a passionate kiss, as if we were apologizing with our mouths. He pulled back. "Shorty, I can't lie. I don't want to keep doing this cat and mouse thing. I want you to be my girl, I don't look at you like a piece of ass and I don't want to treat you like that. I'm not your exes and you have to give me a chance to show you that." I hesitated, I didn't want to be hurt again. But then again I felt so safe and vulnerable with him, I didn't even want to give another girl the chance to get to know him. "Okay Zo, but you have to promise you won't just dip out on me." "I promise." We sealed it with another kiss. The kiss got intense and escalated to touching. He laid me down still kissing me. He kissed lower and lower, while removing my shorts to reveal my freshly waxed box. He spread my legs opened and kissed my thighs and made his way to my pearl. He sucked it as if he missed her. I tried to contain my moans, but I just couldn't. He continued to lick and suck and my moans grew louder. As he continued to pleasure me, he slipped his fingers into me causing me to gasp for air. He kept going to make my moans grow louder. I grabbed the back of his head guiding him closer to my climax. "I'm about to cum" I tried to say through the moans. "Cum for me baby" he said while making eye contact with me. It didn't take long before my juices covered his face. I pulled him up to me to kiss him. It felt amazing. He pulled his sweatpants down revealing his hard wood. OMG I missed it so much. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and leaned over to kiss my neck leaving love bits. He entered me causing my back to arch. His strokes got deeper and deeper as he talked me through it, "Take that dick baby" "Look at me while you take that dick" "Cum on this dick." I moaned louder and louder until I couldn't hold it anymore. I felt him stiffen up and releasing at the same time as me.