Kaepo

Kaepo 🙋🏼‍♂️

Kapeo is first introduced in season 8 of the book. Kapeo is the pilot of the helicopter that rescues the group from the Island, showing off his skills whilst he's at it. This heroic scene will be one of many from this character.

When kaepo was a child he had huge dreams to one day be a pilot, just like his grandfather. Kaepo spent a lot of time with his grandfather, often going to air shows. This would be the highlight of Kaepo's week. As he watched the different planes all perform their aviation masterpieces, Kaepo would look up and dream of how it would feel to fly one. As Kaepo grew older, he obtained his pilot licence and eventually got a job as a rescue helicopter pilot. This career means the world to a Kaepo because it means he gets to follow his dreams but also help others along the way.

At times in Kaepo's life, he's had to be hospitalised due to a sleeping disorder that he faces. This disorder baffles doctors. Some nights when Kaepo goes to sleep, he has dreams of himself, usually jumping out of a box that's inside a helicopter, falling and losing his legs. This dream has a crazy affect on his mind and causes Kaepo to go into a deep depression for days on end. The dream feels very real to Kaepo. At times Kaepo's family have had to take him to the hospital after he begins to think he is someone else. This has a been a difficult aspect of Kaepos life.

Kaepo shares a close connection with his family, he describes himself as a family man. Kaepo shares a great relationship with his Mother, Father and particularly his two older sisters, Gina and Ruby. Kaepo's sister Gina lives with her Wife, Danika, in a beautiful home that's styled immaculately. Kaepo spends most of his weekends here, always having a lovely time.

Like his dad, Kaepo is a skilled handyman, constantly tinkering and fixing things. He enjoys helping people, as reflected in his career. Although some may find him a bit too confident, Kaepo takes pride in this aspect of his personality.

In the novel, Kaepo faces moments of inner conflict as he strives to uphold his values, yet he remains a strong character with admirable qualities.

Character stats 📈
Physical strength- 9/10
Intelligence- 8/10
General health- 8/10
Spirituality- 4/10
Mental health- 9/10
Self esteem- 10/10
Problem solving skills- 7/10
Agility- 7/10
Swimming ability-7/10
Individual stat- 🚁flying a Heli =10/10