2: The trickster?

A/N: this chapter keeps unpublishing 😔

Isaac's pov

after stiles left my room i got a brilliant idea about how to get back at dean and maybe a bit of pay back on sam too so When i woke up i was mostly fully healed so I decided it was the best time to get back at dean for what he did to me the first few weeks they arrived walked throught the house looking for what i needed and made sure everyone especially sam was in their rooms and out of my way.

I went to grab deans keys but they weren't there so i looked all over the house including his room but they weren't anywhere i had checked "Iz what are you doing" i heard jackson ask from behind me "oh just looking for something" Isaid turning around and walking past him "oh wait have you seen my ring i can't find it" I stop walking and look back at him "haven't seen it sorry jaxs" i turned back and kept walking.

I walked in to the room at the end of the hall and knocked on the door there was no answer just light Snoring heard on the other side of the door I opened the door and walked over to the right side of the bed "mom" i wispered trying to wake him "mom" i wispered alittle louder beginning to lightly shake him "huh" he muttered under his breathe "i need your help" he just rolles the other way and says "later" I leave their he was of no help.

"I can't find my keys anyone know where they are" i hear dean asked from the kitchen then i hear a union of everyone awake say 'no' "sammy where's my keys" dean asked in an accusing voice "i dont know what happened to them" sam admitted. A few minutes later stiles and derek came wslking in to the livingroom their hands intertwined "Isaac what do you need help with" he asked smiling at me "can we talk in the library" I asked standing up and following him to the library.

"So theres been quite a few things going missing and some have reappeared some place else" i explained to him "did you look everywhere" he asked his brows knitting together for a moment "it isn't mine but i did look everywhere in the house" i said looking over to the bookshelf "hmm could be a type of fae or a gremlin or something I'll look into"

"Thanks mom maybe i could help you" i said walking with him out of the library "mom have you seen my ring" "uh no but im working on that" he said leaving jackson to walk away still trying to find his ring without letting Ethan know he lost it.

"Lets make pie to go with dinner later" stiles announced with a bright smile dean stood "can i help" he asked exitedly "sure" stiles says leading me and dean to the kichen "alright let's start" stiles smiled.

Stiles pov

After a while I left the kitchen and waled to the livingroom to find liam and theo on the couch watching star wars when I went to open the door for peter "you have a key" I said sased him "yes and you always act like I break in" he responded back "right then why are you here" i asked "i need to speak with my nephew" peter said pushing the door open more and walking in "he's in the library" i called turning around going back to the kitchen "Who was it" dean asked me "just peter" i said putting the crust in the pan.

By the time we were done making the pie and putting it in the oven the pack were all in the living room arguing over what to watch oh! The notebook" erica asked "no" they all said in union "ok then p.s i love you" "absolutely not" jackson said taking the movie from the girl "what do you guys have against these" the blonde asked in honest curiosity "we could watch another star wars movie" theo offered "that could work" I say in agreement and the others roll their eyes "where the wild things live" isaac blurted out excitedly "whats that" theo said making isaac slowly turn to him like an absolute crazy person "i feel bad for you i almost feel betrayed" isaac said trying to sound hurt and i was trying not to laugh at the over dramatic blonde "now we have to watch it" jackson says trying to lighten the mood "We can watch it" I spoke from the doorway "please theo you have to watch this with me" isaac pleaded "okay Isaac, I'll watch it" Theo gave a small smile "hell yea bitch i win" Isaac said facing erica "what was that" she asked with her claws retracted "mom" isaac yelled running behind stiles "erica we've been over this" stiles says "fine. your safe for now mama's boy" erica exclaimed point at the curly headed blonde.

By the time the movie ended the pie was out the oven and on the counter cooling we were all waiting for sam who at the moment was taking a shower, we knew he was out the shower when he yelled for dean and came running in to the livingroom "why so blue" peter asked standing behind the couch "dean?" Sam accused standing infont of his brother with blue hair and a slightly blue four head "i had nothing to do with that" he said trying not to laught at him as the blue hair diy it dripping down his head, "Then who did" he asked looking at us.

Sam went back to his room to dry his hair and try to get the blue out "i dont care who did it i just wish i hought of that" dean said shoving a peace of pie in his mouth "when do you think you'll find your keys" i asked dean once he was finished with the pie "they don't seem to be here" dean said as i was heading to the kitchen to start dinner.

I was in the kitchen for no longer then 30 minutes before i heard liz 'theres someone here' i start to walk out the kitchen and dean runs into me "someone here" i mouth to him pointing down the hall, he nodded and grabbed his gun. i made it down the hall with dean behind me "who's there" i called in to the library there wasnt an answer but there was a heartbeat i nodded to dean and opened the door when i opened the door there was a man with a Dum Dum in his mouth "Gabriel?" i heard dean whisper from beside me.

Word count: 1136

A.S