1: questions and rest

A/N: Quess what's back!

Sam was sitting at the table with most of the pack and dean was standing next to derek watching stiles pace back and forth muttering "hey what did you me by you hope its not more human sacrifices" dean asked confused "just what it sounds like a bitch sacrificing people and animals to get more power" stiles spoke up stopping his pacing to answer.

"when was this" den asked "before allison died" dean found it strange how everyone never talked about what happened. "what does that mean, when did she die" everyone looked at stiles hearing his racing heart, to sam and dean it looked like they were waiting on him to answer "just drop it okay" stiles said standing up walking to the stairs ignoring the rest of the questions.

isaac had got out of bed to use the bathroom so when stiles got to isaacs room he wasnt in the room he had to sit and wait for a moment "she has a bigger plan" isaac started entering his room "I mean I don't know what it is but she did have something better planed" stiles looked at isaac in a bit of apologetic way "im fine stop looking at me like that" he said stiles changing his facial expretion "your wounds should be almost fully healed by tomorrow" stiles smiled isaac started to lay back down.

Stiles got up and started walking out of his room and going back down stairs "how is he" dean asked "he'll be healed by tomorrow" stiles smiled "thats good but how are we going to find her" erica lifted her head from the table "thats a tomorrow problem today i get my money" stiles smirked looking back at her "what money" sam asked closing his computer "i won the bet" stiles smiled like a crazy person "yeah yeah just take your money" erica said holding her money out for him to take, jackson also had to give him money.

Derek watched as stiles took the money and walked over to him with a smile "and what did you win that for" he asked "you uncle and argent are together" stiles grinned putting his money in his pocket. "You always bet on things you know will happen don't you" derek said handing him 40 bucks "well im good at what i do" stiles says taking the money.

dean looked at stiles sliding the rest of the money into his pocket "do i even want to know" he asked "not really" stiles says with an evil grin "im going to bed" stiles said walking off down the hall to his room a few minutes later and derek came walking into the room

Word count: 457

A.S.