3: archangel in the library

Stiles pov 

I turned to dean who was lowering his gun "you know him" i asked looking back a the man who just noticed we entered the room "unfortunately" dean sounded disappointed to see the man "wait do you mean Gabriel like the arcangel" I asked looking between him and dean "yes like the arcangel" the man said taking out the Dum Dum and walking over to us "deano you look good" i looked between the two "eh so why are you here" i asked taking a seat "thought i would introduce myself" he smiled at me it made me uncomfortable "did you take my keys" dean asked stepping closer to Gabriel "no unfortunately" he said putting another piece of cany in his mouth "is that true" dean was looking at me as if i was his lie detector "yes" i rolled my eyes at him.

"What are you" Gabriel asked turning to me "why are you in my home" i snapped standing up walking towards the man "im just here to see samoose and deano" he said in defense stepping further back "that doesn't explain" i was walking closer to him "dean where are going" Gabriel said looking at dean almost running out of the library. "stiles?" peter called walking past the door then backing up and entering the room "okay lets back away" he said grabbing ahold of me and slowly pulling me back "breathe" "i am" i shouted my eyes going back to their normal honey brown "see" peter said smiling and pointing at my eyes "oh uh sorry" i said turning to Gabriel who was trying to sneak out the room "Why is he here" derek asked walking in to the library with dean behind him, derek looked at me concerned "peter handled it" i wispered under my breathe slowly walking out.

peters pov 

i watched as stiles slowly made his way out the library it didn't even look like he had notested his eyes start to glow "so am i free to leave" the man eating cany asked, i looked over to the door to find that derek had left to go after stiles and was replaed by dean standing in the door way with sam now walking up behind him "gabe what are you doing" sam asked looking consurned at the man stuffing his face with more candy "i was trying to meet your nephew stiles but he didnt react well" he said walking closer to the tall man "thats a understandable reaction for him for something like this" sam said offering a small smile to the shorter male "whatever this is stop it and leave now" i said walking away frow their weirdly sexual interaction "whats with your brother" i asked stopping at the door to ask dean "i stopped asking a while back" dean said walking in to the kitchen.

walked to stiles and dereks room and knocked on the door that was cracked open "come in" i heard the fox quietly say and i walk over to him and derek "hes a 'friend' of sams" i told him putting quotations on friends "i heard" he said looking at the ground "it was a completely right way to react with all thats happened" derek said taking stiles hand in his "hes right you know" i said trying to help derek reassure stiles "i know" he said speaking up.

After a few minutes of silence stiles was looking ar me "what i got something on my face" i asked him "yeah a hint of chris" stiles says with an evil grin taking over his face and pointing at my lips "how... Acually out of everyone we figure you would be the one to figure it out" i tell him watching as he stood "weve actually bet setting bets for like two years" i looked at him in shock "was it that obvious" i asked them and stiles nodded "it was so obvious even allison bet on you two" stiles expression slowly turns to sadness "did she win" i asked and stiles looked up at me with a grin letting me know she would have won "lets get back out there" i said waiting for stiles and derek to get up "i guess your right" stiles said starting to follow me back to everyone else.

3rd pov

"I really am sorry Gabriel" stiles spoke up looking at the shorter male sitting next to the giraffe next to him "its all good i was the one whos been causing problems" he responded back catching everyone attention making dean look out the window at his car "Gabriel run!" Sam shouted at him when he noticed deans face at seeing what he had did to his car "you son of a bitch" dean said going after the angel "hes not going to catch him is he" stiles asked tryong not to laugh at dean running after him "no he will disappear till dean has atleast mostly stops wanting to kill him" sam sighs standing up and coming back into the room with some ice.

"Wait what else did he do" isaac asked looking up at stiles confused stiles went to say something then closed his mouth turning around to look in the direction they ran in "well this seems under control" peter said starting his way to the door to leave "bye peter" stiles called after turning around and was now waving at the werewolf opening the door "bye weasel" he replied closing the door and heading to his car.

stiles gasped in suprise "did he just call me a weasel" stiles asked when derek raped his arms around his waist "yes he did" derek said chuckling that was till the door opened dean walked in with a slight limp "i jumped out the window after him" dean was glaring at isaac who was laughing at him "shut it scarf boy" dean snapped a the younger boy "im going to find jakson" the boy delared walking off "what with you and the angel and is that where you disapear to" stiles questioned "hes kind of my boyfriend" "okay" stiles smiled and walked off with derek still attahed to his waist.

word count: 1029

A.S