Chapter 7-Advancements

Hey guys I just noticed that Chapter 6 is before the Q/A and not much people have seen it probably because they're checking for one after it, so if you haven't, go check that out before reading this

(Brown POV)

"So guys, have you ever thought about going on your first date?" Clinton asks

"Surpsrisingly, no" I say and glance at Tv Woman. She responds with the :D emoticon

"Well I know a good place!" He says enthusiastically "There's an abandoned pizza place and guess who knows how to cooook!"

"!tcefrep s'tahT !taerG" ("Great! That's perfect!") Tv Woman says happily

"But are there still toilets around there?" I ask, worried.

"Naw, they cleared them all out" Clinton says

"Great! We'll do tommorow. What time are you free?" I ask Tv Woman

(Speakerwoman POV)

"What are we building?" I ask

"Something to help us with getting Brown" Says Camerawoman

"Are you sure this is necessary?" I question her and look at the contraption. It looks like sack and on the inside it can hold your limbs in place (fnaf?).

"I've been told he's quite the fighter" She says "I'm also not taking any chances though"

"...mhmm"

(Brown POV)

After chatting with each other for a while we dispersed into our own groups and set out on a mission to destroy some skibidis. As we approached our destination we all hopped out of the truck and I grabbed a sniper stun gun rifle and got to work. I shot down alot of flying toilets before one got mad at me and shot some rockets at me.

Thankfully, they landed in front of me and not on me so it just blew me back a bit. I land in an area where there are some containers and there is a cameraman running from something near me. Suddenly, a samurai toilet appears out of nowhere and takes his head off.

After that, he notices me and rushes towards me, but before he could do so he is shot with a stun gun and I turn around to see a Dark Speakerman?? He flies up and stabs his knives through the samurai toilets head before landing back down. I reach my hand up for him to help me up but he shakes his head and and push myself up.

The truck which I was on before trailed in front of us, only to be rushed and destroyed by a giant mutant toilet. He stares at us menacingly and Dark Speakerman strts his jetpack. But he doesn't need to fight because a blue streak attacks the skibidi, leaving a plunger there.

Dark Speakerman frowns "Plunger?" He mutters to himself. We all try to make out who is asaulting the mutant skibidi. Eventualy it puts its arms over its head to block all of the plungers, and suddenly, it stops.

"Woah!" I say as I take a look at him. He looks the same, except for the fact that he's using THE GLITCH TOILET! He stays still for a moment to charge up, before ramming into the skibidi and engulfing them in an explosion. He flies down and steps out of the toilet to greet us.

"Nice job!" I say but I am quickly cut off by another cameraman

"You- you- you used the glitch toilet as a weapon!?! HAHAHAAAA watch out guys, there's a new toi-" A plunger finds its home in his head "Bro, seriously?" He asks us

"Shut your mouth" Plunger says and does something which I can't write in a book like this and I give him a thumbs up, which he soon returns. Our little group is interrupted by a groan as the mutant skibidi picks itself up off the ground and we all prepare to knock his teeth in.

But it seems like someone was already there, as an njured large speakerman emerges and emts a soundblast in its ear before stabbing it with a knife, finally killing it. Another toilet catches our atention and this one has 6 bombs attathed to it and is flying towards us.

We don't even lift a finger as it gets instantly destroyed by Titan Speakermans hand blasters. We wave at them as they fly by. 

I could imagine titan cameraman saying 'Smile and wave boys, smile and wave'

Anyways after that we headed back to base with no troubles and I was feeling quite tired after everything has happened so it was no surprise that I fell asleep instantly.

(Speakerwoman POV)

"Hey, Speakerwoman?"

Speakerwoman?

Is that truly my name?

Or just a name I was given based on what I look like?

A lot of people judge people by their looks nowadays...

There aren't any "people" left though

Just us... robots.

"Earth to Speakerwoman? Helloooooo?" I get snaped awake by a figure snapping their fingers in front of me. Camerawoman. Another judgy name. Another... robot

"Are you alive?? Seriously..." She mutters

"Sorry sorry, I was monolouging, that's all" I say as I slowly come to my senses.

"I managed to find out they're going to an abandoned pizza place for a date" She says "That will be our cue

"...pizza sounds nice"

(Scientist Skibidi POV)

"Sir, we received word from our traitor C-"

"What is it?" I grumble

"Phase 2 of the plan has been executed" He says

"Very good..."

----------------------------------------

is 831 words a new record??

anyways im kinda tired so I might take a bit of a break for a few weeks (and then there's school)

yeah so the traitors name starts with C, its definitely not Camerawoman ;)

Anyways,

See you next chapter