5 TW: ATTEMPT AT SUICIDE

Balloon's POV:

I was about to go to sleep when suddenly....

Welcome back!! Have you had a goodtime starving yourself? Huh? :)

"....Leave me alone...."

Aww What's the matter? Too scared of an old Best Friend Forever returning? Hahaha!! You really DID lose yourself!! :)

"....What do you even want?!"

Ohh nothing....Maybe just to....Watch you suffer as you rot away, Both Physically and Mentally!! :)

I rolled my eyes and just went back to fixing ny bed until Nickel came into the room...

Oohh!! Look who's back! It's your Boyfri-
"SHUT UP!!! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"....Okay Balloon....I'm sorry....."

I heard the door open and close once again...Ugh....Atleast i'm alone now....

Aww, Is poor little Silvia lonely? Dont bother. No one wants to be your friend anyways :)

".....Whatever...."
I growled and shut the bathroom door close. Now far away from....Them....

I went to bed and as soon as i closed my eyes....

There it is again....

That wonderful magical paradise...

Perfect in everyway, It shined no matter what. It was nighttime yet...

It felt like it was a peaceful and beautiful morning....

Birde chirped, Butterflies flew, Flowers smiled and the center....

Was the core of it all, The Beautiful, Peaceful, See-through cottage!....

The glorious mictue of colored Glass and barely any furniture was soothing...

And yet....It Felt Empty

It was missing things....

Roses....Knives....Chairs and....A Rope....

And....It was missing....Nickel....

The sky quickly turned red as i had those thoughts, Clouds began to form and Vines grew thicker and bigger.

Thorns popped out of the glass cottage and the water was now dried up, The statue of the founder was destroyed and dead birds fell from the sky.

Butterflies replaced by moths, Crows circled arround me, Dead Animals on the ground...

And Suitcase was standing at the entrance of this Wonderful Paradise

"...Stop it Balloon....Please..."

"Why should i?....I barely matter and no one else wants to vote for me on the finale's winners...What's the point anyways?...."

"..."
She suddenly turned her back on me and left me all alone...The world swirled into darkness and there they were...

Me, Standing infront of myself, Holding a Knife to my neck...

"....This doesnt affect me...."

It soon will! You'll do this soon and you wont come back!

Why do you wanna kill yourself?

Why are you like this?

What happened to the balloon i loved?

What a manipulative hipocrite!! Trying to fool us again with this tactic?!

You should know better on when to quit...

....We arent friends and we Never were....Silvia....

"SHUT UP!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS!!! ALL I WANTED WAS TO WIN 1 MILLION DOLLARS!! OJ DESERVED THE 1 MILLION IN SEASON 1, I NEVER ASKED TO BE IN SEASON 2 AND SEASON 3 WAS UNEXPECTED YET I....i-i felt like i was home...."

But season 3 is always and forever....F A K E no one will win that stupid 1 million dollars you were promised!!

It never existed anyways....And So...Did...You

And at that moment....I woke up....

....3am....And i dont have the energy to apologise or even eat....Maybe if i go and look for a rope i'll feel something....

I went down the stairs and....

"Yeah!! Balloob's so annoying nowadays!!! He's just begging for attention...He's not gonna do it lol"

"Pfft, I know right?? Such an attention seeker..."

I stared at Knife and pickle with...Rage....

How dare they act like it's a joke?!

....maybe if i finally do it i'll be seen as serious.....

I go to the Hotel's warehouse and search for a rope...

"Balloon?...."

"...Oh! S-suitcase! What are you...."

"I was put incharge of watching over the Hotel this week....What're you...."

"....I'm sorry..."
I grabbed the rope and quickly shoved her away as i ran back inside the hotel, Feeling a bit of a sharp pain in my knee i stopped to check.

It's just a Bruise Balloon....

It's just a Bruise....What you're about to do is way worse than this...

After walking up many flights of stairs (he lives at floor 6) i finally made it to my room and began prepairing it.

Blade? Check
Chair....Yeah...
Rope, Here...
.....I think that's all....

And...I think i'm ready...

Nickel's POV:

"Oh hey Suitcase wha-"
"NOT NOW HOE, GO AND RUN TO THE SIXTH FLOOR!! RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!"

"ACK OKAY!! OKAY!!!"
Me and suitcase started running quickly (more like sprinting) up to the 6th floor and she barged into Balloons room...

....What is he....

I stared in horror as he actually hung himself....

I never thought he would actually attempt it....

I....I-i have no words....

As suitcase managed to bring him down, I hugged him tightly. I know it isnt much really but...

I'm really concerned for him...