6

Balloon's POV:

"Oh great!! Look what you did Suitcase!! YOU'VE GOT THE WHOLE POPULATION OF YOYLECITY CONCERNED ABOUT ME!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU POST ABOUT ME?!?!"

"I just wanted to Help, Balloon....You need it and-

"I DONT NEED ANYONES STUPID HELP!! I WANT TO DIE AND I WANNA DIE ALONE. YOU UNDERSTAND?! I'D RATHER BURN IN HEL THAN FINISH EPISODE 19!!!"

"....Okay....I'm sorry....."

"AND DELETE THAT STUPID GOD AWFUL POST!!!! I DONT WANT THE MEDIA ON MY BUTT!!!!"

I slammed the door shut and locked it before entering the Bathroom where THEY resided...

Back for more i see? What's the matter Loonie? Had rnougg of your friends to the point you had to shut them out of your life?? You hate Testtube, You hate Suitcase and now....You Hate...Nickel! :)

"HE'S NOT MY FRIEND!!....And....H-he'll never be my friend...."
I took a deep breath and tried to calm down....I cant handle this life anymore i cant i cant i just cant!!!!

"I wanna end my life yet i dont want it to be too soon...."

Ohh!! Hahaha!! Finally taking MY advice are we? Hmmm???
Well if you let me-

"I'm not letting you control my body again...I dont wanna burn another house...."

Alright alright!! Grab a knife from the kitchen and cut yourself even more...Or if you want....You could Peel the skin off of your arms....Just a fun idea of mine!! :)

"Okay....."
I was about to leave the room once i had collected myself and thought of that possibility....I just want to feel something othrr than Hunger and sadness right now....

No thank You's? I thought you were better than that!! :)

"I'll thank you once i die...."
I slammed the door shut once again and exited my room to find out...

"They baby proofed the entire hotel?!?!"

"Yep! Just for you Balloon!"

"SOAP WHY?!?!"

"So i dont have to clean any bloodstains, And so that you dont pop!! Okay bye!!"

".....MOTHERFU-

Nickel's POV:

"Hey what's with the Baby Proofing?? I thought after a couple weeks after Bot was here we stopped doing that!!"

"Oh it's for Balloon! We just dont want anything bad happening to him...."

"....Testtube....THIS IS STUPID!!"

"Says the one who cant even feed himself without his prosthetics!!"

"YOU LITTLE-
"Nickel shut up!! I dont like this either but i keep bumping my screen onto the stupid doorknobs!! Plus i live here now aswell so deal with it."

"DAMMIT MEPHONE!!"

I yelled out at him before gettig thrown out the window by OJ....Oh right they're dating....YOU OVERPROTECTIVE SLU-