13

Balloon's POV:

I was walking endlessly in this Void i'm at...

Beeping noises surrounded me....

Terrible memories haunted me....

".....Am i.....Dying?....."

I asked myself...

My lips curled into a smile as i painfully forced out a laugh.
Tears flowing down my cheeks, My grip on my hair tight and painfull, Mirrors starting to shatter and Red smoke filled the room.

I stared at the broken shards and picked them up to....

Wgat are you gonna do to yourself Huh? Hurt yourself even more??.....Pathetic.....No wonder why Mom Di-

"DONT YOU DARE BRING HER UP INTO THIS CONVERSATION!!"

.....Please dont yell....It's been so long since We've seen her....

You moron, She's dead!! :)

"BOTH OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!!! I BROUGHT YOU INTO THIS WORLD AND I CAN MAKE YOU DISAPPEAR!!! YOU'RE NOT WHO I AM ANYMORE AND YOU ARENT EVEN REAL!!!"

but i very much Am real.....:)
Who do you think burned that House down? :)

And i'm still part of you....Silvia you need to acce-

"THAT'S NOT WHO I AM ANYMORE!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'M ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF ANYWAYS!!"

I tried to run away from them but it felt as if i was running in place...

Glass continued to shatter from the sky, Cutting me in the process.

Roses started to bloom beneath my feet and vines entangled me to the ground....

They walked right infront of me....Holding a shard of glass....

Up
To
My
Neck....

You should really be careful on who you scream at Silvy :)

They're right.....You're making Testtube and Suitcase worried.....You're making Mom worried....

You're making Tree worried....

I just continued to struggle against the vines as my skin started to boil from the Roses contact...

Pain scattered around my body...

They moved the shard of glass closer to my eye until...

Beep

Beep
Beep

Beep

Beep

.......

"Oh Balloon! You're finally awake!!....Now i dont have to go through another Lawsuit!! Haha!!!"

".....Where's Nickel?....."

".....Why do you care about that Scumbag? He ditched you last night!! Now you're hurt! Your legs are broken and one is even amputated!!"

".....He didnt Ditcn me OJ.....I ditched him....I wanted to kill myself last night...."

"....."

I sighed as he left the room....I then heard a familiar knock outside my door...

"......Uhh Who is it?...."

They opened the door to check inside and....

(I felt lazy so here u go)