Life 14: a clue?

Issei and Akari looked at each other with confusion they had proof that they were missing memories this just added more questions than answers for Issei there were things he wanted to know but now he won't get them.

Issei: well, that's something don't you think? And why is she calling me Shin?

He looked at her and she was in the same boat as him something was off yet familiar at the same time.

Akari: Yeah why would they separate us? It says right there we were holding each other in our sleep show it showed we were close yet they took us away from each other. Yet I remember a bit about you when you were here and you don't remember anything of me *pouting* which is so unfair

He chuckled at her and then looked back at the book.

Issei: well, let's see what this says.

He turned the page, and it was another paragraph.

" log 1, It has been a week and we saved two children from the attack we don't know who attacked us but out of the 5 families only two live Shin and Akari they couldn't stop crying for their parents, lord shin is the worst of it has already showing signs of dragon aggression hopefully Miss Akari manages to calm him down, we've taken refuge here in the overworld the underworld isn't safe anymore nowhere is... - Katherine"

Issei: who the hell is Shin?

Issei was confused there was a new name popping up and not his

Akari: I don't know keep reading and see what it says.

He turned the page, and it was another note

" log 2, I forgot to update this, I had Miki and gorou do some scouting for me while I watched the children, the land was raised and our homes were burnt down and now we last remaining adults and the two children have gone into proper hiding. the kids have calmed down since I removed the memories of their parent's lord Shin stopped lashing out today but when they go to sleep tonight we are separating them, they will believe that I Katherine Maverick will take the name of Granny Katherine Hyoudou, the plan to separate them is to see who will develop their abilities first I believe lord shin will be the first which is why he's leaving with Miki and gorou they agreed to change his name and let him live a simple life till he's ready and I'll watch over Miss Akari here in the country ill leave some of her memories so she can still feel normal it pains me to do this to them they have been friends since they were children but we need to hide them from both the underworld and overworld, I hope and pray they never need to find out about this and I hope we can reunite them to be the king and queen of the dragon clan like they were meant to be – Katherine"

Issei was shocked he couldn't believe it neither could Akari their lives were a lie and kept from them.

Issei fell back with his dragon rage starting to flow while Akari started to cry so many emotions were running through their heads, and they couldn't tell what were lies and what was the truth anymore

Issei saw her crying and sucked it up and brought her into a hug and she just held him while she cried in his lap

After 5 minutes she calmed down and was just listening to his heartbeat neither of them said anything

Akari: hey...

Issei: hey...

Akari: can I come with you I have no one and I would rather be with someone who can relate than being on my own where im attacked by others

Issei: sure, but I don't even know where to go from here

Akari: hmm you're right, but what about you newt your life was all a lie your name isn't even Issei.