13) I WANT YOU

Brooklyn

Standing in this crowded airport in my hoodie, leggings, uggs and my nails dug into the palm of my hand nervously I look over the crowds looking for a certain black mop of curls.

I was so nervous. was he gonna be coming back alone? Did he meet someone whilst he was there? Did he fuck anyone whilst he was there?
Was someone also here waiting for his return? Did he even want to see me? Would he be mad at me?

"Brooke." i look up to see theo wide eyed and carrying a back pack. My breath shutters as the tear I didn't realise were in my eyes start to fall. "Teddy." i say my voice breaking. "what are you doing here." his eyes change he was mad at me.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry I feel like you took my reaction to our kiss the wrong way and-"
"I didn't take it the wrong fucking way Brooklyn you regretted it I've been around you nearly everyday for over half a year I know what regret looks like on your face and you confirmed it by hopping in a car with a bunch of men to go home instead of with me in my car that was safe and then you ignore me for weeks and now your coming to me saying that I took your reaction the wrong way. Bull shit."

I just turn on my heels and walk away because if he's not gonna let me talk im not gonna entertain this."Brooklyn... Where you going." i could hear him following me but I just continue to walk to my car. It was empty where I parked my car I parked it a few streets passed the airport because I knew the parking in front of the airport would be full and I'm not a great parker so I would have crashed into every car available.

Tears were falling down my face and I couldn't stop them and it was making me mad because I don't cry especially not for boys and I hate crying or people seeing me upset. Before I could open the car door theo grabs my hands spinning me around.

"the reason I walked away that night was to get away from you. Because I knew from that moment on our reactions to that kiss would change our relationship. I could see in your eyes the way you felt about the kiss you liked it you wanted me but your such a fucking hard person to read that whatever came out of your mouth could have been the opposite so I went I didn't want to hear the shit that you had to say because what I felt wasn't the same as you because your Theodore Jones you don't do relationships you don't do love and you don't do clingy girls so what we wanted was opposite so I left I need time to decided if I wanted to risk my heart for you if I was OK with having the 50/50 percent chance that your might just break it. Break me. I needed to way out the pros and cons of being in a relationship in general cause my last one didn't end so well so I needed to know if I was OK of risking the chance that it might happen to me again I'm not saying your a bad man theo I'm saying thah in a relationship the person you love may not be the person you ended up with and I needed to get to terms with that. I'm sorry that I walked away im sorry that I ignored you for a whole month and I'm sorry that I upset you but God theo what your thought you saw in my eyes that night wasnt regret... It was realisation. Was there a little bit of regret yes but not enough for you to see and that wasn't because I regretted the kissing you  I regretted it cause I didn't know if I had lost my best friend or not. "

He let's go of my hand. "what you thought you saw in my eyes... Was my actual feeling I do want you Brooklyn and I did love the kiss so when you walked away ... for once in a long time my heart dropped I was physically upset and mad that I couldnt figure out what the  fucked up feelings I felt were so I left I had to go to get out of my feelings and be around the ones I loved and it helped I realised the same as you I need to open up to the idea of love it may break my heart but it's a rare jewl that may only come once in someone's life time because if you don't take the dangerous leap and grab it you may just miss your opportunity and may never get it again so I'm gonna try Brooke... For me and for you."

I step closer to him wrapping my arms around his neck on my tip toes and he leans his head on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my face. I take my head out of his chest looking at him. He leans down attaching his lips to mine. I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss and spark fly in my body as I kiss back my hands in his hair. Passion and tension all around us as we kiss out of hunger and need. His tongue in my mouth and mine in his.

I tug on his hair a little as his hands travel to my ass and I whimper when he squeezes it hard. I softly scratch his scalp messaging his hair whilst I kiss him. He pulls away with a groan biting my bottom lip a little. He leans his forehead on my mind. "you know I don't love you right." i smile I know he doesn't love me. I nod and he's smirks. "yet." my heart plummets to my stomach and bursts into butterflies I giggle a little pecking his plump lips once again.

"does that mean I'm your girlfriend then." i tease playing with a curl in his hair. "idk does it?" he raises his eyebrow.