005

New day brings new hope.

Except Niyati's has been crushed. When she left the home with her Shivu dii, mind blank, the previous day incident long forgotten -god..even the figment of those night made her heart runs miles- but that's okay.

She now holds the complete control over her heart. Her parents did not raises a coward.

But then she saw the glimpse of that man from the window of her classroom where she was with her friends, and heart starts jack hammering. Again.

God..in the broad daylight in his white shirt and light blue denim, he look less like human and more like the deity. The sunglass obscuring his beautiful eyes was actually the blessing for Niyati, or otherwise she would have been gone forever.

How come she never noticed this phenomenon before? Where her mind was in all these months?

"Is that scene actually normal?" She inquires. Asha and Richa both were glancing out of the window too.

"Yes..and no. Gayatri usually got dropped out outside the gate. But whatever." Richa replied. Sitting on the windowsill, Niyati noticed the crowd around him, in the whole girls college where it is usually unuual to see the glimpse of a man, let alone a handsome man in this case, the crowd was acceptable.

No one directly approaches them, only their eyes followed their every move.

A sigh escapes the girl's lips. Last night, just for the second, a tiny second, Niyati hoped to get noticed by that handsome man.

It was not the ideal thing to think, neither she will ever accept it even if she would be drowning in the holy river but the tiny hope in her mind, to get appreciated by this man, has ruined her night's sleep.

"He is just so handsome, god!" Exclaims Asha dreamily.

"You have a boyfriend, remeber?" Jumping a feet in the air, Asha slaps Richa on her wrist looking here and there "have you gone mad? Do not say that out loud. If anyone heard this, and this news got spread, I'll be the dead meat."

It mades Niyati rolls her eyes. Back in Indore, people actually liked to do the gossip related to the relationship. She knows, because she was the part of many.

But here in Begusarai, if anyone even saw a girl and a boy together, it will become the next day hot topic. So, having boyfriend and talking about them- was just the big no.

Asha has only told them, because Niyati caught the message in her phone when she went to the washroom, handing her phone to Niyati.

The only information they had about that boy was, his name is Mukesh, he is the college drop out and works in the local garage. How they met? He saw her on her way to college, followed her back and forth for days, and ta-da-

The ship sailed.

Also the phone Asha was using was given by him. So another good detail.

"Wait..is he looking for someone? Why he's circling the premise like that?" She heard Richa's voice and immediately looked down, the sunglass was dangling in his hand as his eyes were roaming around the premise.

What is he looking for?

"Oh no..I thinks the rumor was Indeed true."Asha exclaims, a hand above her mouth for the dramatics.

"What rumor?" Niyati ask. She did not wanted to, but it slipped right out of her lips before she can control.

"That...our college is going to get under its much needed renovation phase." It was not the explanation Niyati was expecting, she blinked her eyes once, twice, three times looking at Asha's face.