007

Niyati spent extra time in choosing her outfit for the day. Usually, it would be that she throw any of the suit she found in front of her without worrying about the crease or matching sets with it, but today she paid extra attention to that. To her looks.

The beautiful lavender coloured suit hugs her body at all the right places. It was not too extravagant, simple and plain kurti reaching her thighs with the matching dupatta and leggings. She also decided to not put her hair in the plait like she usually do but to let it remain open and having them clipped by the use of a clatcher.

She glances herself in the mirror, a preety girl staring back at her whose face was glowing by the unseen lights.

The scenario of today was almost same as the yesterday. She walked all the way to the main road in hope of finding the rickshaw - if she did that under the hope of seeing him soon, then no one need to know that - but luck was just not at her side.

Despite leaving earlier than yesterday and wating for long minutes, no rickshaw or any form of vehicle graces the road making the girl walk all the way to her college.

The thought of seeing him has been running in her mind freely, what has happened to his eyes? Is it fine now? Will he be still in pain?- someone honks loudly, making the girl jump in the air.

Thinking it is her fault, Niyati slide to her left letting the vehicle rode away when she notice,

Him.

It could not be anyone else.

In his dark green shirt,sunglasses, black denim, perched on top of the sport bike like the king the man looked dashing enough that for a second Niyati's eyes betraying her sense remains steadily on him.

The honk comes again, breaking the glass like stupor the girl has been in, making her realise what reality is.

Feet going cold, Niyati's hand clutches the side bag tightly, her eyes doing the 180 degree survey first and then again locking on his visage.

Has he really gone mad?

Following and stopping her on the main road. Where any one could see both of them together.

Does she also has lost her mind? To stand here, letting her eyes soak in his morning beauty not caring about the world around them.

The thought brings Niyati outside of her little world -that is full of the man in front of her- as she strode away at the fast pace.

The bike follows her from behind and then stops infront of her making her take a step back.

_

Achintya has left the house earlier than before. Yesterday, he notices the slight hurtle in her walk, no rickshaw or transporting method runs this early in Begusarai. She must have walked all the way from her home to the college.

So today, he decided to pick her from the street near her house and drop her to the college himself.

He has perfectly fine bike in his hand, no need for her to give pain to her legs.

A smile graces his lips as he remembers her reaction of yesterday, how flustered she get, her round eyes full of worries, for him, she must have been guilty of her deed.

Achintya knows enough about girls to be sure that surely that she too fall under the same category of people who easily can be guilt tripped.

Atleast for now. As she was, really at fault. His eyes has not let him sleep peacefully, the irritation had gotten worse at night and not to forget the overwhelming questions and care he get from the ladies of his house-