2 | 𝑀𝐸𝐿𝒯𝐼𝒩G

"𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

"Ya fuckin' slut!"

A green glass bottle of beer hurled towards her head as she narrowly dodged it with a blank face. Yet another overlord had fallen, and so very unfashionably she would add, he wanted the high he got from having so much power. His yellow tinted teeth were all bared to the woman in the bed across from him.

He was originally a loan "Shark" that held a high position in the mafia until he fumbled a mission and was demoted. The sad thing would do anything to have that high back. But he broke the number 1 rule in Hell:

Never make a deal with a demon.

"You told me I'd get my money back if I gave ya my soul, now where the in Hell is it!?"

"Hold your tits now, Kai. You wouldn't want me to actually take your soul, would you?" She rested her head on the male-prostitute who was snuggled up next to her. The imp-prostitute couldn't care less about the situation, in fact all his eyes were on the doll next to him. The fallen overlord, Kai, snarled at her as he stomped from the entrance of her bedroom to the bed she comfortably laid in.

"Just because you've got ma soul don't mean you can make me run around like one of your errand boys-!" Before he could say another word, a glowing string was shot towards his throat and wrapped tightly. His body froze on pure instinct, his fins desperately clawing at the strange yet silky material. Though his attempts were futile, as fresh set strings wrapped around his wrists as well. They glowed a blinding white, its waves bouncing off of his blue skin.

With horror etched into his face, he looked at the porcelain made woman who held a bored expression in her gaze. His eyes trailed down to her open lips, as he saw the glowing strings come from deep within her mouth.