4 | 𝐹𝒜𝐿𝐿𝐼𝒩𝒢 𝐵𝐸𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒟

"𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

The nights in Pentagram City were nothing like nights in the Lust Ring. The latter would have love filled nights, with a sexy but soft aura in the air as everybody just had a good time. Asmodeus had overall brought peace to the city, with really only the Greed Ring interfering with his territory.

But Pentagram City existence was entirely atrocious. The air was always tainted with fear and anger. Anger at everybody and everything. With crime on every corner, it was normalized.

Not a single good thing seemed to happen on [Y/n]'s journey to the very outskirts of the city. In the span of twenty blocks from her building to the edge of the Pentagram, she'd almost got run over, shot, or lured into some drug pyramid scheme. It was the people from Earth after all.

Her gaze looked up to find the place, with its tacky lights and a mixture of stained red wood all around that seemed to match the sky.

It seemed only the entrance lights were on, and none of the other windows that peered into the other rooms were illuminated. A giant eye of a decoration was situated right at the top with more tacky light arrows pointing to a different extension of the building.

Hazbin Hotel.

The glass windows were stained with various tints that no light beside the lanterns shown through. It seemed like a lonely and desolat place, where she only heard the wind which smelled like smoke and murmurs inside the walls of the building. The circus decorations were mind-blowingly tacky, with a carousel and giant submarine sticking out of either side of it. Arrows with light bulbs around the edges glowed a blinding yellow as they all pointed to the red hotel.

Taking a quick scan behind around her, she unveiled herself and took off the black hood from her cloak, letting her hair fall loose. Her fragile hands clasped onto the handle and turned the cold metal as the hinges of the door creaked.