6 | 𝐵𝒪𝐿𝒟 𝒱𝐼𝒮𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰."

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

⎯⎯ ୨ ୧ ⎯⎯

To think it would take 1.5 hours to commute from the hotel to her store, is insanity. She carefully slipped inside and managed to reach to the top floor: her office. The walls were windows, showing a stretching view of Pentagram city and all its obscurity. In the center of the room was circle desk that had wooden carvings along it, the farthest wall having a vast sewing station lined with yarn, and little trinkets of [F/c] scattering the place.

That's where she saw her new secretary, Shilo. AKA: Nilo's older sister. She was also an imp, scrumptiously gorgeous and tall, but her facial expressions could use some work as she never seemed to use any, always a stolid face. She was suited in a white off shoulder sweater, gray flared dress pants, black heels, and her black and curly hair was tied into a high ponytail.

They've been acquainted with each other for years, ever since [Y/n] hired Nilo as a prop prostitute. And without saying it to each other, they were both comforted at the fact they can rely on each other. It was only now that [Y/n] had organized her as her secretary, since work had been piling up since she transferred to the Pride Ring.

"Miss [Y/n], you're late." She pushed her oval shaped glasses up her red nose. "That's unlike you."

"I'm so sorry darling, I ran into some psycho this morning." She was referring to Alastor of course.

The secretary rose a brow but didn't push further. She pulled out her clipboard and flipped up and down through the pages.

"For your daily briefing," Shilo set a cup of [favorite drink] on her boss's work desk as she comfortably sat in her chair and looked at a copy of the papers she had.

"We secured the building and had a witch come in to cast a spell to ensure no Voxtech devices can work in here." She flipped to another page as her boss nodded.