04 daniella

lunch with dominik was just what she needed. she missed her best friend. he was her missing piece. her platonic soulmate.
dominik gutierrez had been apart of her life since she was three years old. both of their fathers are famous wrestlers in the wwe. well her father was a famous wrestler, he passed away when she was 15 years old. romeo rodrigues was one of rey mysterios best friends, a tag team partner for a little bit, and now a wwe hall of famer since his passing.
rey and romeo always brought dominik and daniella around to their events, much to their mothers dismay. the two also got close with late hall of famer eddie guerreros kids as well. rey, eddie and romeo were an unstoppable force.
daniella was a mess when her father died, he had end stage lung cancer. something he kept hidden from the wrestling world until the very end.
dominik was there for her for the entire thing, the diagnosis, the treatments, hospice, and when she had to say her final goodbye. he was there for her when she missed months of school because she was too depressed to get out of bed. he was there when she started feeling better. daniella's best friend, and emotional support was dominik gutierrez.
••
"soo what else are you doing today?" dominik asked, walking daniella up to her house.
"just hanging out with anthony i guess, i think he wants to record some music for youtube," she shrugged.
"you should come to the event on monday, my dad and i are tag teaming against the usos," he smiled, "we can get you guys some passes."
"i'd love to dom, i haven't been to an event in forever," she smiled, "and i'm sure anthony would enjoy it."
"does he know?" dominik asked.
"yeah, but he was never into wrestling so i had to show him old videos of my dad, and some of yours too," she explained.
and almost if on cue anthony walked out of the door, interrupting their conversation, "hey guys, what are you talking about."
daniella gave dominik an 'i'm sorry' look before smiling to anthony, "dom just offered to give us passes to the raw event this monday babe."
"oh, that sounds fun," anthony shrugged, "i don't know much about wrestling."
dom laughed, "you'll like it i bet, i'll give danni the passes and see you guys there."
•••
"do we really have to go to this thing?" anthony asked, annoyed that daniella would be spending more time with dominik.
"yes babe, you know how important wrestling is to me," daniella smiled softly.
"alright, if it's that important we can go."