06 daniella

daniella was so happy that dominik won the match with rey. she was so antsy to get backstage to go give her best friend a huge bear hug and congratulate him. of course she knew how wrestling worked, but that also meant she knew how wrestling worked.
"so that's what he does? just beat up other guys for a living?" anthony asked, unamused.
"not exactly," daniella giggled, "they're not hurt, it's entertainment fighting, no one gets seriously injured, intentionally."
"so he play fights other dudes," anthony chuckled.
"you know this is what my dad did right?" daniella snapped, "you don't have to be rude."
"babe, i didn't mean it like that, i'm sorry," anthony said apologetically, "it's just hard for me to get into it."
"i know, but you know how important this is to me," she sighed, "you don't have to like it, but you can't make fun of it."
anthony nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead. he couldn't give a rats ass about wrestling, and dominik being involved made it less interesting to him. although he liked the parts where dominik got his ass kicked.
...
raw was over and angie brought everyone back to dominik and rey's dressing room so they could see them still in their gear before they met up again later in the night. when daniella saw dominik she ran up and engulfed him in a huge bear hug.
"you did so good domi! i'm so proud of you!" she smiled, "i know my dad and eddie would be to!"
"thanks danni, im glad you made it," he smiled, hugging her back.
"yeah man, you did good, it was cool to watch," anthony said awkwardly putting his hands in his pocket.
"thanks, i appreciate it," dominik smiled, reaching out his hand for anthony to shake, it wasn't reciprocated.
daniella hugged rey and they all chatted about how the match went for a little while before it was time to leave.
"meet us back at our house?" daniella suggested, "my mom would love to hear about your match!"
"of course mija," angie said kissing her on the forehead, "we'll be there after these two shower."
they said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. once daniella and anthony got in the car, anthony unleashed on her.
"do you always have to hug him like that?" anthony asked rolling his eyes.
"like what? he's my best friend," daniella replied, confused and annoyed.
"like in a huge bear hug, you're all over each other, you have a boyfriend already, you don't need to be on another man like that," anthony snapped.
"anthony he's my best friend, he's been through everything with me," she snapped back, "he's the only person who's always been there for me since i can remember."
"well you have me now, i'm here for you," he said, "i'm not saying don't be friends with him, but stop being so touchy with him."
daniella didn't say anything back, she just bit her tongue and held back tears that were forming in her eyes. why was anthony acting like this? he was so nice when they were at school, he was never this jealous when she mentioned dominik before.
...
they arrived at her house and daniella got out of her car without saying a word to anthony, she just walked inside and straight up to her room. anthony just followed behind, he said a quick hello to her mom and locked the door behind them.
"you don't have to ignore me," anthony said softly.
"i don't have anything to say to you," daniella replied, changing into a tshirt and leggings, "i don't get why you hate dom so much."
"i don't hate him, i just don't like how close you guys are," he shrugged, "how would you feel if i was always all up on another girl."
"if she was like dom, i wouldn't be jealous," daniella said hastily, "i would understand what she meant to you, and i trust you."
anthony was getting frustrated with her, he grabbed her wrists and pushed her against the wall, "i'm not jealous, i just don't like him."
"anthony you're hurting me," she winced.
he pushed her again making her hit her head, "i think you need to stop seeing dominik for a while."
...
the gutierrez's arrived and daniella and anthony came downstairs as if they never had that argument. daniella smiled at dominik, but kept a small distance. she gave rey, angie and aalyah a hug and offered them some drinks.
"oh sweetie we're fine, thank you," angie smiled.
"so elena, were you able to watch the match on tv?" rey asked.
"oh no, i didn't have time, i was tidying up the house and by the time i turned it on you guys had already finished," she sighed, "how was it?"
"it was awesome mamá elena!" dominik exclaimed, "we won against the usos, dad hit the 619 and i finished it with the frog splash!"
elena chuckled at how excited dominik got about talking about wrestling, the same as when he was little, "bueno mijo, i'm very proud of you."