☆I Found Her First - Part I

☴ Hi! You guys are my boss, so fine, I won't delete these two books. I managed to stretch some ideas, here is an update as the last story of this book. Why? I don't want to miss them so much while our gentlemen is doing their service, let's refrain ourselves (well, just me, it's your decision if you will continue reading about them and their ship or not)

Hope you enjoy this one, let's keep the support for Jeongyeon going now (she's glowing, btw, I like her energy last year and this year, hope her happiness continues for a long time), and wait for Bangtan's return. Fighting! 

SHIP RESPONSIBLY!]

~

"Ya! Namjoon-ah! I thought, us and one more are only living here?"

"Mm!", he nods.

"Then, do you know how to count?", he scolded, his hands on his hips, "hana, dul, set, ne, daseot!", he pointed finger to the ones standing or sitting near the living area where they are gathered. "There are five more!", he ranted.

"It's my fault that you announced people that you are moving in at the house that has 8 rooms with me", Namjoon explained, "there! Congratulations! You have summoned them"

house exterior look at the multimedia banner.

"Ya! You could reject them?!"

"Ah Jin, can you stop ranting?! As if we are living here for free like you?"

"You ungrateful human being", a guy named Hobi jested.

"Well, it's also a good source of income".

"So are we agreeing that we are housemates from now on?", the home owner asked. He received a thumbs up from the six men.

"But what are you going to do with the last vacant room?", Jin asked. 

"I got it covered, a friend of mine recommended someone, he will arrived tomorrow", he informed them. They nod, and does their own thing.

"Oh Jeonghanie, why?"

[Taehyungah! Are you already settled?!]

"Yes, why? Do you want to set a congratulations party with me?"

[Fine, I figured you will say that]

"Let's go tonight! I will invite Wooga squad"

[Ah not tonight, I have to help my girlfriend pack, she is also moving out in their apartment]

"Ya! You haven't introduce her to us"

[Soon, Taehyungah. I have to go, how about tomorrow night?]

"Deal, see ya"

"Are you having a party?", a guy sat beside him named Jungkook.

"Yes, do you guys wanna come?", Taehyung offered.

"Deal, I will invite my friend Yugyeom and Mingyu"

"Oh I like that, the more, the merrier"

 The next day, someone rang the bell that captured their attention as they are cleaning.

"I'll open it!", Taehyung volunteered

"Go, that must be our new housemate", a guy named Yoongi guess, looking at the door.

"Jeonghanie? Junie?"

"Oh Taehyungah?"

"Wait, how did you both know my new address? I haven't shared it to anyone", Taehyung stated, confused.