☆(Namjoon x Jeongyeon): Save Me

Hello, everyone. Sorry for being inactive, I'm busy about career. Anyways, I don't think I could continue revising all the books anymore, maybe next year, so yeah, if you wish, I will publish all the unrevised books (again). Plus, I know I told you all that there will be a new book, I have started writing it but, book covers, prologue, and chapter one are really hard to start with so please have more patience waiting for it. 

For now, I give you this one-shot featuring the Muscular Great Leader of BTS: Namjoon and our Goddess, Jeongyeon. 

💙💙💙

[ 7:00PM at Seoul ]

Namjoon's POV

"Hyung, where are you going?"

I am lacing my shoes when Jimin asked as they are playing, "I will just take a walk".

"Do you want hyung to go with you?", Jin-hyung asked, focus on the screen. 

"No Jin-hyung, thank you"

"Is that so? Then just bring home Taehyung and Jungkook with you will you?" 

"I plan to, I will message them later"

"Hyung! Bring snacks please"

"Alright, Jiminie."

"Be careful, hyung"/Be careful, Joonie"

"Oh. thank you". 

"Are you okay, Joonie?", Our Manager asked through an earpiece.

I am wearing a vintage sweatshirt hoodies, a sweatpants, a white facemask and a black cap. We are talking through an earpiece to avoid attention, as much as I want to meet them, I can't today. 

Just for today, I want to be a person who is not an idol

Just for today, I want to be a person who is not an idol. Just for today.

"This feels good, hyung. Thank you for allowing me to do this"

"Alright, alright, just be careful, you don't want fans to swarm to you, right?"

"Got it, hyung"

"What the?!", I expressed when someone suddenly half hugging me, a girl puts a black and white jacket on top of my head. This jacket seems familiar.

 This jacket seems familiar