☆I Found Her First - Part II

~

"Hey", Taehyung greeted when he saw Jeongyeon's eyes opened. There are minutes of silence invading them but a call broke that, Jeongyeon's phone is ringing.

"I think you should answer that, he has been calling you since yesterday", Taehyung said, "I left the milk and pancakes, eat before you go", he added.

She couldn't react or say her thanks, expressing that her senses is not alive yet, "Hello?"

[Good that you are awake, Joshua and I are picking you up]

Before she could even react, her boyfriend ended the call, expressing that his mood is not good this morning, she sighed, space out for seconds before she stood up, and ate the food Taehyung left.

"Ya! Why are you leaving, your boyfriend will pick you up today!", Namjoon shouted as he is seeing her rushing, wearing a casual clothes, "I have an appointment, Joonie, tell him, I am not in the mood to argue with him, I will go to him if my body allows me to", she fiercely said, expressing that she is not in the mood to baby her boyfriend.

"Then why are you leaving your phone?", Namjoon asked, holding her phone that she left on the counter mini dine-in table.

"Just hide it, for now, please, I really don't want to talk, or see, or even hear him today, Joonie"

Someone holding the car keys interrupted, "How about I drop you off? I also have an appointment that way, you can also sleep"

"Please", without hesitation, she accepted Taehyung's proposal.

Minutes passed, Namjoon was about to leave their house when Jeonghan and the other guy named Joshua walk towards him.

"Jeonghan, right?"

He nodded, "Joon right?"

"Namjoon", he introduced, "I believe you are here for Yeonie, I guess you have to take time as she also needs it, her mood is", he hesitated but he knows he will say this because of his friend, Jeongyeon, he is also a guy, and he can feel his disappointment of what Jeongyeon did but on this matter, he is on her side, "is a ticking bomb, Jeonghan-ssi, it will not be helpful for both of you if you will see each other"

"I know you know your girlfriend better but as far as I know her, she will come to you soon, just, just give her space", he continued, before walking past by them, tapping Jeonghan on his shoulder, expressing a man to man encouragement.

"Oh Taehyungah, why?", Namjoon answering the call.

[Joonie, it's me Jeongyeon]

"Yeonie, are you with Tae?", he asked. 

[Yes, we are not going home until Monday, Joonie]

"Oh I see, where are you two?"

[Jeju]

A smile curved in his lips, without asking why, "Enjoy", he assured to them, meaning he got what Jeongyeon wants to asked him and that he understand her. He went back to his seat, beside Jin, "Is that Taehyung?", Jin asked, "No, Yeonie, they are in Jeju"

"No, Yeonie, they are in Jeju", someone from the table behind Namjoon's group heard, before he could even called his name as he confirmed that his a familiar name, a guy called someone's name, "Mingyuya!"

"Oh? Jeon! You guys are here too?", the Mingyu said, doing their hand shake greeting.

"Oh~ I'm with my housemates", he jested, facing his chest towards them, while Mingyu's troop are just listening, some are listening and drinking, and some are looking at Jungkook's troop.

"Wait, you mentioned that you guys are eight? Where is the two?",Mingyu asked.

"A--", his answered interrupted, when a lady from another table expressed her surprise loudly, "MWO? YOU ARE IN JEJU?!", "YA! YOO JEONGYEON! STOP REBELLING! GO BACK HERE!", another lady shouted. "Aren't you talking to your boyfriend?", another girl asked but not as loud as the other two girls. 

"Good thing, we haven't met or given our contact to him, because I'm sure, he will call us from time to time", another lady expression, "For sure, Jeongyeonah, he is worried", she added.

"YA! YOO JEONGYEON!", the first loud lady called, expressing that Jeongyeon ended the call.

"Yoo Jeongyeon? Jeonghanah, isn't that your girlfriend?", someone in Mingyu's troop asked.

Jeonghan did not answer, he was about to move but then, they heard a loud voice again, "YA! Jeongyeonah!", she greeted, holding her phone facing her, obviously, they are video chatting Jeongyeon. The whole troop could see it.

"It is really true, you really are in Jeju. Who are you with?"

[Taehyung, one of our housemates]

"Where is he?"

[He is talking to someone else too, far from where I am]

"Ya, come back home", The loud lady persuaded her.

[Stop it, older. I still don't want to see, hear, talk with HIM]

She strongly stated that's when he was triggered, walks towards the ladies, "I'm sorry, miss", he apologize and snatch her phone, facing his girlfriend, "Yoo Jeongyeon", he coldly but strongly called, expressing that his patience is beyond the limit.

"Don't you dare end the call", he threatened.

[I have to Mister Yoon, I don't know you]

She stated before ending the call, expressing that his cold gaze, furious aura did not affect her, I don't know you,  is the reason why his anger went up, as if he wanted to punch someone, seeing this, one of his troop, immediately hold him, snatch the phone and quietly give back to the owner, and quickly dragging him out of that place. 

"Shua, can you still drive to airport?", he asked after an hour, Shua or Joshua just stayed quietly beside him, until he calms down, Shua nodded, "I did not drink, only half a bottle"

"Then take me to the airport", Jeonghan requested, determined to do his plan.

Meanwhile, at the Jeju, after Jeongyeon ended the call, she stood up and walk until she found Taehyung, "I'm done", she said, getting his attention, "Right, what do want to eat for dinner?"

"I saw a seafood restaurant there, looks delicious"

He nodded, "then let's go there".

After they eat dinner, they decided to drink by the shore, and there with an alcohol on her system, she let out all of her feelings, anger, saddens, her worries, disappointments, wishes, even her happiness that was able to go in Jeju without her boyfriend, , she let it all out, she shouted, she tells story then one moment after she is crying, then next minutes, she is laughing, telling how funny her boyfriend is sometimes, how happy she is whenever they are together, how lucky she is that even after she said 'yes', he is still courting her, giving her butterflies, how they talked about their future plans, how sometimes they are sweet with each other yet one moment they are hurting each other like hell, mostly because of him, Jeongyeon likes Jeonghan's protectiveness towards her, but sometimes, she hates him for that, as if she doesn't have freedom. She hates of the thought of that wasted three years being in a relationship with him, if they will just, if she will have the courage to end it, half of her, wants to be free yet, the other half love him so much. 

◇TO BE CONTINUED◇

☴ Yep, Idea Department don't want me to calm down.

-MY🧡