14) DISTRACTIONS

Theodore

I finally like my life In America now that a certain blonde has perched her bubble butt down on my frozen heart and has been patiently waiting for it to defrost. Since I've come back from london 4 months ago I've started to understand my father's words on love.

Me and brooke have been intimate but we've never had sex she's says shes not ready and I'm OK with that seeing as she's done other things to make me bust a nut so it's not like I have blue balls. If it's from nudes, her hand or her mouth she knows how to please me but everytime I go to physically please her with my hand or my mouth she always stops me and I don't understand why but I'm never mad about it.

"Oi get that blonde girl out of your mind and back to work." i turn towards Tony. "and how do you know Brooke is on my mind." dropping his spanner he crosses his arms. "because ever since you came back from that rebel city of yours I keep catching you frozen over the bonnet of a car day dreaming and that is not like you." i chuckle shaking my head in disbelief at him.

"whatever man I've done more work then you have today so what has been on your mind. " i smirk and he scowls. "wondering if I should call back Johnson see if he wants to permanently replace you" my smirk falls and hs laughs. "im going on break the wife wants me to get some last minute groceries on my break you good to cover the shop for a little long while." i roll my eyes playfully.

"you better pay me extra for this." he gives me the dirtiest look. "boy shut the fuck up." turning on his heels he walks out the pre-open door that's being held open by the doorstop cause it's way too hot in here. Going back to work I continue to fix the electrical problem on this Nissan.

🕳️

"theres my boy." someone's hands travel down my back and I knew who it was I smelt summer fruits before I heard her. Turning around I cross my sweaty arms over my chest looking her up and down. She stood there her tall frame in her skirt a matching cardigan and her airforces. She had a head band in and her school bag slung over her shoulder.

"hey baby what you doing here

"hey baby what you doing here." she smile at her new found nickname as her cheeks flush. "i came to visit my boy at work." wrapping a single arm around my check she lightly scratches it smiling before she pulls me down for a quick peck on the lips. "and I got you food cause knowing you you haven't eaten anything."

I couldn't look away from her eyes they were bright full of happyness and life hidden being her thick lashes coated in mascara. "thanks beautiful." she bites her lip a little. "your so welcome it's just a bagel from bagel stop because I didn't know how busy you were gonna be so I didn't want to get you hot food That would have maybe gone cold." i smile at the effort she's gone through just to get me.

Pulling her by her waste her waist connects with mine before our lips connect together aswell sharing a long passionate kiss."your so sweet." i tell her pulling away. She drags her hands down my neck to my chest tugging at the neck of my vest I was wearing. "um...call me baby In that sexy British accent of yours one more time and I don't know how well I can behave myself ok." she bites her lips staring up at me with her innocent, sexy, doe eyes.

I groan under my breathe. "what happens if I do... Baby." she sinks down Infront of me untying the sleeves of my coverall that was wrapped around my waist tugging the whole coverall off. "if your gonna suck me off don't let it get messy cause I have to go back to work in a little." she pulls down my shorts and boxers at the same time instead of responding to my statement.

My head shoots back as my hips involuntarily buck as she places her plump lips around my cock her warm sliva making my dick twitch. She swirls her tongue around me as she sucks me off and moans a little increasing the intensity of this blow Job. Gripping onto the bonnet of the car to stabilise myself as my eyes roll back and I moan.

"fuck Brooke what are you on." i look down at her trying to fit all of me in her mouth. She looks up at me whilst she gags and pulls me out of her mouth. She rubs me with her hand. "does it feel good." she grabs a string of her sliva that's attached to me cock putting it on the top of my shaft and rubbing it in. "keep it clean baby." she nods kissing my tip gently as she looks up at me. She puts me back in her mouth using both her mouth and her hands. My hands falls back my hand landing on her head.

I guide her head down feeling her tongue swirls around my shaft and my hips buck. "fuck I'm gonna cum." she takes me in deep and I moan my body shuttering and my eyes rolling back as I cum in her mouth and she moans. She sucks in her cheeks whilst she take my dick out of my mouth with a sharp pop.
I slump against the Nissan breathing hard and sweating a bit.

I look at her her nose a little shade of red and her lips and even deeper shade. She swallows all of me before smiling. Using my thumb I wipe some of my cum of her bottom lip before shoving my thumb in her mouth and she sucks it. "I don't wanna know where you learnt how to give head like That because was so good as usual." she giggles showing her cute dimples.

"would you be shocked if I told you a dildo." my mouth drops open in shock and her head falls back in laughter. "oh so your freaky." i smile. She bends over in laughter.

I tuck myself away into my boxer pulling up my shorts and coverall retying the sleeves around my waist. I close the bonnet of the nissan leaning against it crossing my legs as I watch her smile and giggle.

Sighs she comes up to me wrapping her arms around my waist and leaning her head on my chest. "im graduating in 2 months." she rests her chin on my chest staring up at me. "I know and I'll be in the crowd watching you strut across the stage like the goddest you are." the biggest smile crosses her face and she puckers her lips. Leaning down I give her lips a hard peck.