Bang

-sorry for making so many tlou chapters! i just really like doing them

-also just to clear up some details i may have missed all of these oneshots are from PART 1 of the last of us, although i will be doing a LOT from part 2 as well!

-warnings: 

____
(they're in an abandoned museum btw)

"Oh shit!" Red said as her torchlight lingered on a body that had blood streaks all over it, and it looked different to the other bodies that were laying around, which were just engulfed in vines and plants. "What the fuck did that?"

"Maybe..." Magenta said breathlessly. "Maybe he was attacked outside and crawled through the doors. The door was open it could've been him. I don't hear anything."

"Who would you hear-"

Magenta and Mango gave Red a 'shush!' sort of look, and she shut up. This time she repeated the question but in a whisper.

"Are you saying an infected did that? Cause I've been attacked by one before and it wasn't like that." She whispered, gesturing to the mangled body.

"Okay from this point forward, we are silent, not quiet, silent."

"What--"

"No. No questions. Just do it."

Red gave Mango a look as he crept up the flight of stairs, Magenta and Red following soon after. As they came into the room at the top, they heard creaking up above them. Dust fell on them and they all rushed through to the room before the ceiling collapsed in the hallway, blocking off the way they had just came. Mango cringed at the loud sound it made, and Magenta and Red got up off the floor. They heard a 'squawk' kind of noise come from another entrance, and Magenta and Mango immediately lit it up with the torches. There was nothing there. Again, the low, menacing clicking echoed through the room. They all looked at the one door where the clicking was closest, and low and behold, a clicker came into view. It twitched and convulsed as it walked, and Red, Magenta and Mango slowly backed away. Another one came through a different door, and the trio pressed themselves up against a glass container. Red looked at Mango with wide eyes, and Mango made a gesture that said:

'They can't see, but they can hear.'

Red nodded and watched one walk on the other side of the glass, screeching and wheezing. Mango put a finger to his lips as it came round their side of the glass, and as it came into view, Red couldn't help but let out a stifled breath. The clicker spun round and roared at them, it's -face' lit up by the light of the torches. Mango raised his gun and shot it repeatedly, alerting the other clicker. As it ran towards Magenta and Red, Magenta took Red's hand and they ran to another part of the room. As they were running, Magenta tripped on a statue and both of them fell to the floor. Whilst Magenta got up and kept running, Red got down on her arms and legs and army-crawled under a table. Meanwhile, Mango ran through the halls from the second clicker and with quick thinking, he push a statue into a pane of glass, distracting the clicker. Everything went silent again, apart from the uncomfortable sound of the clicker in the hall. Mango crept round the corner and saw Red leaning up against a display cabinet, and crouched, giving her a sign to follow him. They slowly went round the cabinet, and suddenly, Mango stepped on a glass shard, making a crunching sound beneath him. He winced as he knew what was about to happen. The clicker punched on Mango and he held the clicker up with one hand, using his other to fumble with his gun and eventually shoot it in the stomach. He pushed the clicker off him and scrambled to his feet, and as the clicker ran towards him again, he shot it right in the head, making it fall to the floor dead. They stood there looking at it for a moment before going off to find Magenta. They found her standing over the other clicker's dead body, and she was breathing heavily.