A/N

THIS STORY DOESN'T FOLLOW THE MAIN PLOT AT ALL!!!

Although I would've wanted it to be and 2 years later, or maybe 3 idk, I decided to make this an AU(Alternate Universe) to make it safe and start the story as Tang Keke's POV. I've really thought making it Kanon's but I really want to start it fresh from when Keke enters Yuigaoka the first time, and really the FIRST TIME when she'd like move to Japan and took the entrance exam and all. Sure there might be POV switches but I'll definitely try to make it only Keke's POV no promises tho ;p, the only thing that I can promise though is I'll have this finish this year even if I'm busy with college and stuff BUT I'LL DEFINITELY FINISH THIS!!!

Oh and of course the story will still be same, assuming you've read this before I changed it, it's just that since I'm starting from the start, it's gonna take quite a while before I get to the point where I actually start off my story before. Now that I mention it, I might actually have to switch pov at some point ;p, also you can disregard the notes chapter, I'm not gonna remove it but I won't probably be using most of the things I wrote there so yeah.

Thanks for being patient with me, I know I took too long to continue this but I was just so disheartened how Season 2 turned out to be, that was one reason why I haven't finish this story yet, no actually I was just lazy but Season 2 really didn't help motivate me to write, it was a total mess and I've been a fan since 2013's School Idol Project, considering the times I thought the story would be better and might be on par with Sunshine's 2nd Season but it didn't and I felt sad at it, less of being a KuuKaa fan and more of just being letdown by how the story progresses, they should've put more emphasis on Keke's story rather than brushing it off from the first episode of the second season and as much as I love the new girls in the group, not really a fan of their decision especially starting it off in their 2nd year when we know from School Idol Project and Sunshine that Love Live takes place twice in every school year. Don't get me wrong, I love the other girls but they really should've continued on how they left it on the 1st season, they want to add more girls? Sure but can you do that like in the 3rd Season or smth? I don't really care if it takes them 5 seasons tbh if it makes up for a better story then so be it...

This is taking too long for an a/n and I apologize, I just had a lot of things I wanted to say about Season 2 that I really haven't said yet but I guess this is enough for now, REALLY I'm truly grateful for the people who read this before and will still read it once I really finish everything up, and again I apologize and thanks for really being very patient with me, I'll definitely pick off where I left now!

-CT8