★1

Moans and thuds could be heard from Hyunjins dorm

Moans and thuds could be heard from Hyunjins dorm. This was not a new occurence however since Hyunjin has had pretty much every student in his bed, it was his little stress-reliever afterall. There would be no end to this and any student living next to him would have to deal with the sounds, complaining dosen't do shit.

These 'sex sessions' in Hyunjins dorm would usually go on for about 30 minutes to an hour. 30 minutes for thoose who weren't able to satisfy him whatsoever. 

Hyunjin was also making some hefty money out of all this, each 'sex session' would range about 20 - 50 dollars depending  on how long it was, and how satisfied Hyunjin was out of it, so on an average, Hyunjin would be making around 350 dollars each month. Thats a lot of money for a 19 year old boy.

-

'Fuck- that was a good session." The girl on Hyunjins bed said, out of breath, while scrambling to find her clothes that were somewhere on the floor.

"Yeah, I guess." Hyunjin said, pulling up his pant and boxers, then fastening the belt around his slim, mascular waist.

As the girl put her clothes back on, she gave Hyunjin a peck, and the money, before leaving his dorm.

She was shit. Hyunjin thought, but atleast he made 50 bucks, he could maybe go out for drink or two with his mates after he cleaned up the mess on his bed and the floor.

Without thinking twice he picked up his phone, that layed on the bedside table and dialed his best friends number.

After a few seconds the person on the other side picked up and began the conversation with a confused 'Hello?'

"Hey." Hyujin replied back.

"What do you want?" Minho replied, since Hyunjin would usually call to ask him for something.

"For you to come have a drink with me later tonight" Hyunjin said in a cheery tone.

"Ugh fine, where and what time?"

"You know that club thats like 15 minutes away from our dorms, that one, and we'll meet up at like 8 or 9 pm." Hyunjin said, as the name of the club wasn't in his mind at the time.

"That's a gay club you dumbass." 

"Yeah I know." Hyujin said back.

"Ugh ok fine, just call me whe you're ready and i'll come meet you at your dorm."

"Okay!" Hyunjin said as he directed his fingers to the red button on the bottom.

A/N - Ik this isnt a long chapter but ig its a good start to the book. (my writing is shit)