Lone Wolf

Title(s): - Lone Wolf (Book 1 of the Lone Wolf series)

-  Hunting the Hunter (Book 2)

-  Wild Rogues (Book 3)

- The Mark of the Hunter (Book 4)

Author: conleyswifey

Status: Completed

I'm probably never going to write a summery...: In the 1860's the life of a lone wolf is a dangerous one. Holding onto your territory without the help of a pack can prove to be deadly. Grange Michaels has managed to do that for years. This tiny western town is his. Those he considers his pack are humans and he protects them viciously. No one knows what Grange is, though there are rumors about his seemingly constant state of youth. Yes, being a lone wolf has its difficulties, but Grange liked it that way. Then he meets his mate, a young mortal woman, and suddenly starts dreaming of a pack of his own. All of that, his town, his people, his mate, and his future are threatened when a rival pack tries to move in and of course, they want to wipe out the competition. Can Grange win his mortal mate, save her life, and the town, while also avoiding the monster hunting lynch mobs? Or is it the end of the lone wolf's reign?

My opinion: This story (and the three other books in the series) are ADDICTIVE. I love the characters and plot is perfect. And it's a mate story... @ u @

My 2022 Opinion: I fucking hate this website and still come back to reread this series. Consider that a testament to this author's writing.

Feel free to suggest any werewolf stories to me because I'm always looking something new to read.

I apologize about the fact I haven't updated... I hope the the fact that there four books in this series can help stop the anger some of you may be feeling because of the fact I haven't been adding new books to this lovely list...

ScarredBrokenHearts